axn
Member
Hi thanks for your reply, It would not let me buy a ticket as it was delayed and should have already departed, appreciate your response !I'm not sure I follow the bit I've highlighted:
Do you mean the previous train had been delayed so you were there in time to catch it, but did not have time to buy a ticket for it, otherise you would have had to let it go? Or as it that the app would not let you select the delayed train since it should already have left the station?
I also think some resequencing of the letter may help it read better (highlighted in italics):
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your letter on the … June 2024, thank you for offering me the chance to respond.
On the … of June 2024 I travelled from Burley Park to Leeds Station. I arrived at the station and attempted to buy a ticket on my phone for the train at the platform, but was unable to so since it was a delayed service. As a result, I boarded the train and bought a ticket for the next train thinking it would suffice. I would like to apologise for not having a correct ticket for my journey before boarding the train.
I am now aware a ticket must be bought before boarding the train and take full responsibility for this error. I have learnt an important lesson and in future will ensure I am better prepared and more organised when purchasing tickets in the future. I am eager to settle this matter without court action and would very much appreciate the opportunity to pay the outstanding fare and any administrative costs incurred by Northern Trains for dealing with this matter.
Thank you for your understanding consideration, I look forward to you hearing from you.
Kind regards,
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Also, do you think I’m best to not include the part where I didn’t show the inspector the right ticket by accident, or do you think this would confuse the reader too much. I’ve tried to keep it as simple as I could, as I was thinking the person will probably be reading a lot of these a day and just want the basic details and apology etc.Hi thanks for your reply, It would not let me buy a ticket as it was delayed and should have already departed, appreciate your response !