There is a local agreement in my department for example ; that we are allowed to take our meal break on in service vehicles if there are no suitable break facilities at our work location .
Slightly OT but very poor indeed that staff - especially if uniformed/identifiable - are being expected to take their break on vehicles in passenger service (I’m assuming this is on the buses).
One of the worst I can remember was a GTR driver who spent the entire journey (in declassified first, of course) on her mobile phone, banging on about how she’d just come back from long-term sickness, how she was “milking it as much as I can”, and how she was going to spin things to get light duties and/working 9-5 for as long as she could get away with despite being fully recovered now. TBF it was extremely tempting to take a covert video and send it to her employer.
Dreadful behaviour. There are some staff who lack any sense of self awareness.
My take is that if a staff member is in uniform (or a suit with a lanyard), then they are representing their company - whether on duty or not. If they have any pride in their work and the firm they work for (I know, I know...), then surely it's beholden on them to show that company in the best light.
But then there is reality...
They might not have any pride in either. They may loathe both their job and their employer, and simply see their work as a necessary evil to pay the bills or be working their notice, be about to retire etc.
The reality that morale is low at the moment and, in such circumstances, you’ll find people are less inclined to do the “customer service” bit. That’s just human nature.
How far does that extend though? Should a British gas employee give up their bus seat on production of a bill? Should I also be expected to step back in the queue at the coffee shop if I spot a first class passenger behind me ?
If we were talking about disruptive/abusive behaviour I'd understand. The idea that sitting down on your commute is somehow an immoral action just seems mad.
How the notion that staff should give up their seats translates to other industries is a good question. I’m not so sure it does. When I was queuing up in M&S the other day I noticed that the lady in the queue in
front of me was wearing a staff uniform (presumably on a break). I suppose according to some I should have expected her to stand aside and let me go first, because “don’t you know I’m a customer”!
It would take a very pompous and entitled individual to expect that, in my view.