• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

scotrail ticket exaniner (TE) vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

obibup

Member
Joined
29 Sep 2014
Messages
22
I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for ages. I want to become a train driver in Scotland but opportunities are so few and far between, this may be a good way in.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but if I could ask for some advice from someone. I'm a driver on the Glasgow subway- would you see ticket examiner as a better route to becoming a 'proper' train driver (given that Abellio will shortly be taking over)? Or do you think I should stay where I am and apply for trainee driver should the opportunity arise?

I would just like to know which position a TOC may favour for the position of trainee driver?

Thanks for the heads up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top