• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ScotRail - Modern Apprenticeship (Customer Service)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
12 Jan 2024
Messages
44
Location
Glasgow
Hi everyone! I've been fortunate enough to recieve an interview for the Customer Service Modern Apprenticeship at ScotRail and I wondered if anybody has any advice as to the questions and what I should expect during it?

Many thanks!

Jamie
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rab Smith

Member
Joined
7 Jul 2021
Messages
303
Location
Cardiff
I'm assuming you're a younger person? If so, questions will normally be based around getting to know what kind of person you are rather than work experience as you may not have much. Prepare to sell yourself as a potential employee, listing achievements and skills you have made in your personal life that could be transferable into a customer service role.
Good luck, it is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain a foothold into the Company and move on to greater things. I know customer service apprentices who are now drivers and conductors.
 
Joined
12 Jan 2024
Messages
44
Location
Glasgow
I'm assuming you're a younger person? If so, questions will normally be based around getting to know what kind of person you are rather than work experience as you may not have much. Prepare to sell yourself as a potential employee, listing achievements and skills you have made in your personal life that could be transferable into a customer service role.
Good luck, it is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain a foothold into the Company and move on to greater things. I know customer service apprentices who are now drivers and conductors.
I see, thank you very much!
 

LCC106

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2011
Messages
1,492
Do some research into the company, their values, visions, routes served by your local station. Consider any customer service experience you may already have eg working in a shop, that you can draw on at interview. Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top