Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
There's a couple of classes of two-car double deck EMU used by TER- eg the Z 23500 and the Z 24500. Most of the TER regions have the single car DMUs, Class X 73500
It is then, effectively, 3 cars, so can carry then 50% more people. A good idea. I travelled on (the top deck) of a double-decker suburban train into Venice last year.
I don't suppose anyone knows about stock allocation on the St Malo - Rennes line? I'll be travelling on it on a Friday morning soon, and would be interested in travelling on a Rėgio 2N. Are they used on all services or is it a mixture?
as far as I can tell from French wikipedia, TER Bretagne obtained the Regio 2N (Z 55500) fleet specifically for Ligne 13, St Malo-Rennes. It also says the route uses Z27500 as well.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.