LNW-GW Joint
Veteran Member
What about returning the Bidstons to 153s and using the 150s elsewhere?
Do they ever carry more than 70-odd passengers?
I would also observe, before getting roasted, that user groups are not the gatekeepers to changes to rail services.
Comments, fine. Veto, no (there are many other stakeholders).
The balance will be between relative cost and benefits, surely?
I don't remember any consultation about ATW's standard pattern timetable when it was introduced.
It was just a given based on the franchise bid.
Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and go with the operator's proposals, at least for now.
Do they ever carry more than 70-odd passengers?
I would also observe, before getting roasted, that user groups are not the gatekeepers to changes to rail services.
Comments, fine. Veto, no (there are many other stakeholders).
The balance will be between relative cost and benefits, surely?
I don't remember any consultation about ATW's standard pattern timetable when it was introduced.
It was just a given based on the franchise bid.
Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and go with the operator's proposals, at least for now.