On the topic of screens, I saw this in Japan a couple of months ago. It takes a lot for me to be surprised by a Covid measure so I didn’t predict a new bar would be crossed in 2023!
Image description: Image of a dining table with a screen on it.
View attachment 131487
I suppose you have to choose which of your three chums is less likely to be riddled with contagion and sit next to them
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
This isn’t a joke I really did see it yesterday!
The Victoria Centre Market in Nottingham is sadly in the process of being closed down by the city council. There are a number of traders left and many people are still trying to support them. I walked past yesterday and couldn’t believe what I saw at the stall selling nuts. Customers were being asked to stand quite some distance away from the stall behind a red and white taped barrier where there are numerous signs about keeping your distance. It’s cash only and those serving behind the counter have fishing nets on the end of long poles. They hold the net out to you for you to place your cash in and then do the same again to give you what you have purchased and your change. Sorry I didn’t take a photo!
Well, if you ask me, it went down hill when they got rid of the trains !