MidnightFlyer
Veteran Member
- Joined
- 16 May 2010
- Messages
- 12,856
The introduction (from the MD) in Chiltern Railway's new summer timetable includes the rather intriguing line:
This is the first I've heard of any possible work. Whilst it is obvious something is going to happen, does anyone have any more details of just what is planned and when it will start? I did a bit of digging on here but all I can find is this post of Cherry_Picker's here. Any more concrete info would be gratefully received
Cheers
Chiltern Railway timetable said:Train improvements
During this timetable period, youll start to see the first of our refurbished Mainline trains come into service. Over the next year, we will be making improvements to all of our existing Clubman trains to give them an interior similar to our popular silver trains.
This is the first I've heard of any possible work. Whilst it is obvious something is going to happen, does anyone have any more details of just what is planned and when it will start? I did a bit of digging on here but all I can find is this post of Cherry_Picker's here. Any more concrete info would be gratefully received

Cheers