trainophile
Established Member
I bought via the Eastcoast website two lots of three Advance tickets (i.e. two transactions for six tickets, three outward and three back) for the end of this month.
Due to various circs we cannot now use these tickets. I *think* I can request a refund at a cost of £10 admin fee (although I'm not 100% sure of that), but if they are refundable, would the admin charge be £10 per ticket or £10 per booking? Not worth the bother if per ticket as they were only £12 each anyway.
Due to various circs we cannot now use these tickets. I *think* I can request a refund at a cost of £10 admin fee (although I'm not 100% sure of that), but if they are refundable, would the admin charge be £10 per ticket or £10 per booking? Not worth the bother if per ticket as they were only £12 each anyway.