blakey1152
Member
- Joined
- 5 Sep 2011
- Messages
- 461
Hi,
Just a quick question which I am hoping someone might have the answer to.
I just bought a ticket using RSH for self service collection at my local station and paid for the entire transaction using loyalty points.
The e-mail confirmation gives me the usual code to pick up the ticket but mentions I will need the credit/debit card used as well. As I didn't use a debit/credit card what will happen when I try to pick the ticket up?
Chris
Just a quick question which I am hoping someone might have the answer to.
I just bought a ticket using RSH for self service collection at my local station and paid for the entire transaction using loyalty points.
The e-mail confirmation gives me the usual code to pick up the ticket but mentions I will need the credit/debit card used as well. As I didn't use a debit/credit card what will happen when I try to pick the ticket up?
Chris