• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2016 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
I remember when I cleared my power cars (not just GW ones). I was having a few days away with my parents in the West Country, and I was sat on Dawlish Warren station on the Sunday with my dad, while my mum went to the pie shop to get something for dinner. In rolled 43011 heading to London on one of the few long-distance trains that stopped there. Suffice to say, I had a quick ride up to Exeter (I was back in about 40 minutes), and my dinner wasn't delayed much!

One that sadly most of us never got to have. I never knowingly got 43019 either, 173 was also gone before I joined the hobby. Very unlikely I'll ever get 43013, 014 or 062 as well! Still got 6 power cars to go on top of those, thanks to renumberings!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
One that sadly most of us never got to have. I never knowingly got 43019 either, 173 was also gone before I joined the hobby. Very unlikely I'll ever get 43013, 014 or 062 as well! Still got 6 power cars to go on top of those, thanks to renumberings!
Unfortunately I never got any of the scrapped ones. I need 9 power cars now.
3 Network Rail (013/014/062)
1 EMT (045)
2 GC (468/484)
3 VTEC (274/296/308)
 

andyb2706

Member
Joined
21 Jan 2013
Messages
747
Location
Manchester
Well, someone's certainly been attacking those Scottish 158s with gusto! looking forward to the report in due time. :)

It's already up. Went up early hours of this morning as I was writing it up as I was going along. Saved so much time :D

As to the Scottish 158's I still need 20+
 
Last edited:

43096

On Moderation
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
18,882
One that sadly most of us never got to have. I never knowingly got 43019 either, 173 was also gone before I joined the hobby. Very unlikely I'll ever get 43013, 014 or 062 as well! Still got 6 power cars to go on top of those, thanks to renumberings!

Only HST power car I missed out on was 41002. 41001 and all the production cars are dud.

Now, has anyone had all their power cars: 41001/2, 43002-198 and XP2000-18?
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
Only HST power car I missed out on was 41002. 41001 and all the production cars are dud.

Now, has anyone had all their power cars: 41001/2, 43002-198 and XP2000-18?

41002 is the only one I missed too - one friend of mine had it (although I sspect it was 43001 by then), another regrets having not got on it at Reading, as he expected the service following it to London to be a 'Western', but much to his dismay, it was a 47!

I guess you're more likely to find someone who's had them all within the 125 Group?
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,853
Location
West of Andover
I needed a good break from revision so to London:

26/5:

375302
375620
376018
377429 (Class complete, last 'Southern' branded unit)
387121
387202 (Last 'Thameslink' unit until those 700s start entering service)
465925

LU:

7037
7524
21335/336
21543/544
21493/494
21523/524

51509
51510
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,758
Location
Up North
26/05/16

150136 150143
156440
158783 158799 158858 158863
175005 175101 175105
221139
319362 319365
323231
350410
390002 390009 390114
 
Last edited:

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
May 27th
350237

Midland Trams
34
36
37
(Leaves the obvious #17 for last)
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
27 May 2016
390124
455701
455719
455735
455859
455872
455903
455910
455915
456001
456011
LU11077
LU11078
 
Last edited:

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,853
Location
West of Andover
Sounds like a good day in the SWT metro land Chris.

27/5:
321312
321346
321358
321359
321361
321427

LU:
96107
96110
96035
96056
96080
96037

28/5

90002

LU:
21041/042
21051/052
21065/066
21353/354
21453/454

91027
91289
92238
92404
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,853
Location
West of Andover
Not a bad haul at all there gents! I need to get back to London and have a similar clearout!

Plus maybe a DVT if the one at the rear of 90002 yesterday was 'required' (as a rule I don't have them on my requirement lists, but always good to get new ones). Anyhow:

29/5

165007
165013
165017
317654
350377 (sub-class cleared)
375802
375901

LU:
11017/018
21393/394
21513/514
 

55013

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,577
Location
Yorkshire
May 2016:

Locos:
20205
37716
66763
68025

DMUs:
175006
185103
185116
185142
185148

EMUs:
319366
319369
319377
319439
350403
350406
376003
376009
377506
377516
5707
5715
5716
5720
5722
5740
5856
5862
5873
5912
456001
456007
456013
456020
465049
465167
465189

Croydon Tramlink:
2547
2557
2558

Manchester Metrolink:
3030
3046
3055
3077
3080
3082
3084
3097
3100
 

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
30/05/2016

142072, 142073, 142075, 142085. (Class 142 cleared*)
143606, 143616, 143622
150252, 150256, 150267, 150285
153312

(*all 96 of them :))
 
Last edited:

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,469
I guess I should do an update as I haven't done one since 23rd Jan.

So here we go, not a big list by any means as I rarely get a chance for it these days:

Locos:
67006
67024
68005
73968
90042
92018

DMUs:
142017
142021
142025
142078 (I think I have 3 left - 1 ATW and 2 NT.)
153308
156405
156415 (That clears EMT for me.)
156436
156465
156502
156503 (Just 156514 to go for the 156 fleet.)
158701
158717
158723 (Seven 158s to go - 3 SWT, 3 FGW and 158709.)
165003

EMUs:
320307 (Class clear.)
334026
334031
334032 (Class clear.)
357032
357326
380001
380009
380012
380014
380020
380116 (Clears 380/1.)
387201
387202
387203
450010
450030
450038
450077
458512

LUL:
21461/2
21463/4
21475/6
21479/80
21493/4
21519/20

DLR:
30
34
63
93

NET:
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
226
227
228
229
230
232
235
236

YTD: 82
DMU Req: 76 (plus any 168/3s)
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,853
Location
West of Andover
30/5


158825
168324 (as a 168/3)
168325 (as a 168/3)
170102
170503
170633
221111 (class cleared)

350249
390008
390151

Midland Metro
29
31
33
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Nice bit of work there bb21!

Well done to Kite for finally clearing his Voyagers!

Last but not least, congratulations D841 for clearing all 96 142s, not something most of us will ever get to do!

30/05/2016

68009

Midland Metro trams:

29
31 (5 more to go!)

YTD: 302
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
One new one from me at yesterday's forum trip to the Kent & East Sussex Railway, Class 03 D2023.

The Ford BTH beast there was also required, although I don't normally record industrial stuff here. Certainly worth going for due to its wackiness!
 

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
One new one from me at yesterday's forum trip to the Kent & East Sussex Railway, Class 03 D2023.

The Ford BTH beast there was also required, although I don't normally record industrial stuff here. Certainly worth going for due to its wackiness!

Agreed. That "Ford Thing" is absolute monster.

Was D9504 playing out as well. That was also somewhat raucous in 2010!<D
 

12CSVT

Established Member
Joined
18 Aug 2010
Messages
2,611
May 2016

01/05/2016
The following steam locos red penned at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre
Hunslet Austerity no. 66
NER Y7 no. 1310
Bagnall 0-4-0 no. 2469
Barclay 0-4-0 no. 699 'Swanscombe'

07/05/2016
London Underground S7 stock - 21537 + 21538

08/05/2013
Class 40 - D213

12/05/2016
London Underground S7 stock - 21345 + 21346 (at last !), 21515 +21516

19/05/2016
Class 387 - 387204, 387212, 387216, 387217, 387219, 387221

21/05/2016
Severn Valley Railway
Class 09 - D4100
Class 37 - 37716
Class 66 - 66763
Class 68 - 68025
Class 73/9 conversion - 73952
Coalyard miniature railway '12099', '37401' (sorry I was too lazy to walk to the diesel shed !)

28/05/2016
Class 66 - 66305

29/05/2016
Steam loco - 35006
London Underground S7 stock - 21513 + 21514
 
Last edited:

AJM580

Member
Joined
31 Jan 2016
Messages
655
Location
Norwich
21/05/16 - 26/05/16

142015
153301
158872
158901
158910

205009 - Eden Valley Railway
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
01/06/16
Midland Metro:

37
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top