87015
Established Member
CP 1408
Vulcan Foundry built, EE 8CSVT powered monster!
Vulcan Foundry built, EE 8CSVT powered monster!
Not too much then!Well done on such a good haul!

A successful trip to London and the East Midlands![]()

30 March 2016
5 April 2016
43050
43074
09/04/16
47712
60066
31271
31452
47192
56006
56098
d9520
d9523
50008
Didn't miss - avoided! I hate 66s so preferred to get some Teddybear thrash to Yarwell instead when that headed to Peterborough.Did you miss 66768?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
March 31st
350232
April 9th
56098
60066
66768
Did D9523 work, then? Only D9520/29 were down to work.09/04/16
47712
60066
31271
31452
47192
56006
56098
d9520
d9523
50008
Didn't miss - avoided! I hate 66s so preferred to get some Teddybear thrash to Yarwell instead when that headed to Peterborough.
Apologies. I meant D9529.Did D9523 work, then? Only D9520/29 were down to work.