• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2016 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Jarrett

Member
Joined
10 Aug 2010
Messages
1,132
Location
No longer in London
Here are January’s winners and other notables

Winners
4 January 2016: S-7 21483, S-7 21484
6 January 2016: 458514
13 January 2016: 458518 (hybrid formation)
18 January 2016: S-7 21481, S-7 21482
19 January 2016: 458506
24 January 2016: S-7 21491, S-7 21492
YTD = 9

Other Notables for January
Cleared for 10 miles: 317337, 317729, 378149, 458512, 458514, 458523
1972ts 3451, 3462
1973ts 105, 108, 140, 196, 225, 864
1992ts 92006, 92032, 92067, 92081, 92148, 92154, 92191, 92201, 92218, 92319, 92325, 92464
1996ts 96030, 96034, 96076, 96082, 96107, 96120
2009ts 11009, 11012, 11030, 11047, 11076
DLR 12, 87
S-7 21303, 21313, 21355, 21368, 21397
Cleared for 100 miles: 377209, 1995ts 51603, 1995ts 51649
Cleared for 2000 miles: 319426

Details of how and when many of these fell can be found in my trip reports here
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
4th February

317672
317657
317658

LU:
92010
92001
92098
93220
91227
91203
92266
92021
93216
92062
92212
92246
92033
93052
91233
91195
93094
92230
91183
93126
92020
91163
91277
93024
92188
91243
91307
91167
93244
91231
93036
92258
91151
93154
92078
93100
91119
93202
93120
91169
91285
93108
92050
91261
91067
91279
91145
92448
91343
93044
91239
93070
93106
91117
92341
91235
91025

Total Winners: 60

YTD: 94
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
28 January 2016
142090
158849
319362
319363
319365
319366
319375
319380
323229

29 January 2016
390126

4 February 2016
150270
150276
 

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
25th January
395006
395008

27th January
159012
321317
375303
375921
378256
456017
465243

29th January
M5000
3102

1st February
142009

3rd February
165011
165016
165030
375306
375616
375618
378255
387201
450026

5th February
375605
375608
375609
375704
375710
375912
458517
466011
466012
466026
 

andyb2706

Member
Joined
21 Jan 2013
Messages
747
Location
Manchester
Saturday 6th February 2016
3104 (Metrolink)
150110
150117
153324
156428
175001
175101
185127
185145 (Last 185 - don't require any of the TPE fleet)
319368
319376

Seeing I have now cleared all of my 185's for haulage I am going to set mileage targets for them as I can not avoid them seeing I live in Manchester. Therefore my target is 100 miles for each unit - I have already hit this target for 185117 and 185135.
 
Joined
31 Oct 2015
Messages
241
Seeing I have now cleared all of my 185's for haulage I am going to set mileage targets for them as I can not avoid them seeing I live in Manchester. Therefore my target is 100 miles for each unit - I have already hit this target for 185117 and 185135.
Good luck with that Andy, there are worse units than Desiro's to do for mileage.
 

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
Saturday 6th February 2016
3104 (Metrolink)
150110
150117
153324
156428
175001
175101
185127
185145 (Last 185 - don't require any of the TPE fleet)
319368
319376

Seeing I have now cleared all of my 185's for haulage I am going to set mileage targets for them as I can not avoid them seeing I live in Manchester. Therefore my target is 100 miles for each unit - I have already hit this target for 185117 and 185135.

Well done on clearing the 185s. I'm hoping to lower my requirements later in the month for them.
 

andyb2706

Member
Joined
21 Jan 2013
Messages
747
Location
Manchester
February 2nd
158770
158854

February 3rd
150138
150144

February 4th
67014
142004
142031
142032
142040
142043
142047
142056
150112
150133
150135
150137
150148
150211
150220
150223
158752
158810
158856
158864
158907
159799
185110
185111
185115
185124
185138
185143
220005
221128
221137
319368
319380
323225
323227
323229
323231
323236
323237
390042
390045
390050
390122
390134
390154

Metrolink
3003
3004
3005
3006
3007
3008
3009
3012
3018
3020
3021
3022
3023
3024
3028
3029
3030
3033
3034
3035
3037
3041
3042
3043
3044
3046
3047
3048
3051
3052
3053
3054
3055
3056
3057
3060
3062
3065
3069
3071
3073
3074
3076
3077
3078
3080
3081
3086
3088
3089
3090
3094
3095
3096
3097
3102

Wow!! Congrats on the Metrolink bash there, don't let Techniquest know he will be getting jealous.;)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I caught up with this thread! Good grief you lot have been busy lately!

Andy: Don't worry I intend to come up and deal with my Metrolink requirements somewhat soon. Meanwhile, tomorrow I'm sorting out my needs in the Midlands, which are very few indeed. My biggest lot of needs is the Chiltern 165/0s and 168/3s, plus of course 68012 and any blue 68s which may produce. Oh and two 172/1s. 390114 is the only EMU serving the Birmingham area I need, and only 11 trams remain to be done.

At least Chiltern are helping me keep stuff going on cheap days with converting those 170s ;)
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,845
Location
West of Andover
5/2

68010 (all the Silver Cats done)
165003
458514
458517

DVT 82302

LU:
3565
21105/106

-----

6/2:

373007
373008
374017
374018

LU -
11011/12

(Plus lots of Paris metro units, but I couldn't be bothered attempting to log them)

------

7/2

165001
387102
387201
450097
456001
456003
456011

LU:

201
230
162
124
237
120
106
251
179
192
143
152

3243

7020
7022
7093
7103
7110
7053
7530
7105
7030
7508

21107/108
21007/008
21021/022
21103/104
21011/012

21359/360
21365/366
21363/364
21357/358
21391/392
21479/480
21303/304
21373/374

96016
96059
96113
96008
96017
96084
96109
96073
96012
 

childwallblues

Established Member
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
3,875
Location
Liverpool, UK
I don't post too often as I do not need too much north of the South East. But today was more of a red letter than a red pen day. The honour of being my last 350 to ride fell to 350368, but today I successfully kopped it on the 1339 from Stafford to Stoke-on-Trent.
Now what's next?
 

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
9th February

Eurostar 3211/3212

Nice to get a winner back from Brussels after a successful day out on the trams.
50 new for haulage.
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
A rather eclectic mix today:

11 February 2016
142046
153303
153355
153381
158820
158833
221138
350127
507013
507031
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
08/02/2016

390114 - last 390 finally!
Well done... But what are the rest of us going to tease you about now? ;)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
I don't post too often as I do not need too much north of the South East. But today was more of a red letter than a red pen day. The honour of being my last 350 to ride fell to 350368, but today I successfully kopped it on the 1339 from Stafford to Stoke-on-Trent.
Now what's next?

Congratulations, I saw 350368 heading to Crewe on Monday afternoon at Tamworth, I couldn't remember who needed it on here. I'm only two 350s behind you, need to hunt them down on a Manchester rail ranger!

I would suggest something to aim for next, but I don't recall whether you've posted on the Your Required Haulages thread or not.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
68012, 008 and 009? ;)

Yes yes, but I'm sure I'll follow it up with the shack score at Breich ;)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
Kite, you've reminded me of that friggin' thing, possibly the most irritating gap in all of my NREA (now 390114 is done :lol:) that's for sure. I so need to get that thing dealt with...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top