D841 Roebuck
Established Member
12/8/15
Just two today:
350410
390009
Just two today:
350410
390009
Northern Pacer:2269052 said:18/08
142049
142058
A disappointing haul for my Saveaway today!
theblackwatch:2270206 said:Unit wise, the highlights have been clearing my 377s (last one was 624) and also my last three Chiltern DMUs (165004/20/36) the same day.

Congratulations on the 377s, quite the undertaking to clear such an enormous class! Well done too on the Chiltern Turbos![]()
I nearly threw a hissy fit on the concourse at Victoria when I went for my last 377.I'd had some 'insider information' that it was on the 11.19 to London Bridge, so went to Victoria and found it was cancelled due to a traincrew shortage! I ended up finding the unit on the platform and waiting to see what they did with it. Fortunately, it came up as the 11.33 to Sutton (rather than 'empty to depot') so I caught it to Clapham Junction.
How did you fare in Manchester?
Northern Pacer:2271533 said:How did you fare in Manchester?
Horribly! No winners at all! Reasonable few shacks scratched to compensate though...
theblackwatch:2270608 said:Congratulations on the 377s, quite the undertaking to clear such an enormous class! Well done too on the Chiltern Turbos![]()
To be honest, I've found the Turbos to be harder - the number of times I've been to Marylebone and found the only required ones have been non-stop to somewhere miles out of the Travelcard area...