• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2015 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TEW

Established Member
Joined
16 May 2008
Messages
6,228
25th July
73107
73201

7th August
153381
158785
158852
387103

10th August
68013
68014
158833
168110
172216
172331
172345
221104
221116
350105
350125
350245
350265
390047
390123

11th August
153313
170520
387101
387129
390040

Total(YTD):294

Now cleared the EMT 153 and and 158 fleets, leaving just 1 222 to complete EMT entirely.
 

childwallblues

Established Member
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
3,884
Location
Liverpool, UK
390125 First time ride since 11 car extension
LU Northern Line 51546
375823
375922
375610
465012
465243
466012
465177
465922
379003
465176
DLR 61
DLR 140
DLR 124
DLR 46
DLR 144
DLR 129
DLR 42
321318
321339
315808
315806
315857
378204 First ride on extended 5 car
Victoria Line 14063 14064 13053
 

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
12/8/15
317652 Enfield Lock-Liverpool St

All 317 fleet cleared at last.
 

childwallblues

Established Member
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
3,884
Location
Liverpool, UK
350238
323234 323235
221111
323240
172341
68012 68013
172334
158835
170518
350101 350369
170518
158838
350377
350369 and 158838 were winners for haulage
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
14/08/15
350250
158820
170505
 

55013

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,577
Location
Yorkshire
14/08/2015

166202
171805
332011
332014
360201
360204
377157
387118
387121
442410
442411
 

childwallblues

Established Member
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
3,884
Location
Liverpool, UK
319382
150226 150203 150215
144018
333007 333013 333010 333014
321902
158758
150112
319382
No haulage winners on the day just increased mileage on units.
 

craig87034

Member
Joined
21 Oct 2009
Messages
587
On way home from The Checkatrade.com stadium brilliant second half for our first away win this year and wombles outnumbering Crawley fans and they where at home. Following winners today:
377158
377107
377416
377464
377446
2411
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
I've been jealous of you all all week so I'm pleased I can finally post this:

16/08/2015

Blackpool Trams:

001
002
003
004
009
010
011
012
014
015

185130 (6 more to go)

YTD: 417
 
Last edited:

alexf380

Established Member
Joined
6 Mar 2011
Messages
1,417
Location
Musselburgh, Scotland
Catching up with the past week;

Whilst going about daily business...

11/08/2015:
380101

13/08/2015:
380110

14/08/2015:
380105 (just 3 left to clear subclass)
 

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
A couple of winners from yesterday werw:
313206 (last class 313)
377153 (2 377/1s to go)
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
It's been a while since I posted in this thread, so I won't list everything on here but just give a brief resume.

Early June saw me on an Interrail which netted around 100 new locos - I've yet to work out the exact number.

In the UK I've had a fair few new engines recently, namely:
66761 (GCRN), 68008/09/10 (Chiltern), 66761 (Wensleydale), 30541 (Bluebell) and 66701/36 (GBRF Charity Trip).

Unit wise, the highlights have been clearing my 377s (last one was 624) and also my last three Chiltern DMUs (165004/20/36) the same day.
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,859
Location
West of Andover
18/8:
57604
455722
455850
456002
456015

S7 - 349&350, 369&370, 421&422

19/8
43078
43087
43179

(And First Devon/Cornwall bus 48229 (as I wanted to go over the Tamar bridge back to Devon:lol:)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
theblackwatch:2270206 said:
Unit wise, the highlights have been clearing my 377s (last one was 624) and also my last three Chiltern DMUs (165004/20/36) the same day.

Congratulations on the 377s, quite the undertaking to clear such an enormous class! Well done too on the Chiltern Turbos :)
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
Congratulations on the 377s, quite the undertaking to clear such an enormous class! Well done too on the Chiltern Turbos :)

To be honest, I've found the Turbos to be harder - the number of times I've been to Marylebone and found the only required ones have been non-stop to somewhere miles out of the Travelcard area....

I nearly threw a hissy fit on the concourse at Victoria when I went for my last 377. :lol: I'd had some 'insider information' that it was on the 11.19 to London Bridge, so went to Victoria and found it was cancelled due to a traincrew shortage! I ended up finding the unit on the platform and waiting to see what they did with it. Fortunately, it came up as the 11.33 to Sutton (rather than 'empty to depot') so I caught it to Clapham Junction.
 

postye

Member
Joined
7 Feb 2013
Messages
898
Location
London
11th August
43143
43153
142002
142010
142074
143607
150230
150231
150241
150254
150281
153323

12th August
43015
43154
142069
142073
142077
142082
142085
143601
143606
143609
143614
143622
150236
150237
150253
150255
150260
150284
153367

17th August
390141
507001
507008
507012
507015
507016
507021
207023
507025
507028
507033
508104
508111
508114
508120
508122
508130
508139
508141
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,855
Location
Oakham
I nearly threw a hissy fit on the concourse at Victoria when I went for my last 377. :lol: I'd had some 'insider information' that it was on the 11.19 to London Bridge, so went to Victoria and found it was cancelled due to a traincrew shortage! I ended up finding the unit on the platform and waiting to see what they did with it. Fortunately, it came up as the 11.33 to Sutton (rather than 'empty to depot') so I caught it to Clapham Junction.

You're lucky - when I saw my last VEP for haulage 15 years ago, it was in the platform at Waterloo but the large number of fitters standing around it scratching their heads was enough to tell me that I'd have to get it another day...
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
19/08/15
158835
158840
 
Joined
20 Feb 2015
Messages
87
Location
Halifax
How did you fare in Manchester?

Horribly! No winners at all! Reasonable few shacks scratched to compensate though...
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
20/08/15
SWT Bashing

52593, LU Northern Line
444036, SW
*TRIPLE WINNER* 450015, 450118 & 450096, SW
444022, SW
444032, SW
450104, SW
159106, SW
444005, SW
455857, SW
455913, SW
378216, LO (First of Year!)
3231 LU Bakerloo Line
4231 LU Bakerloo Line
332005, HX
360205, HC
24434 LU District Line
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
24336 LU H&C Line
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Northern Pacer:2271533 said:
How did you fare in Manchester?

Horribly! No winners at all! Reasonable few shacks scratched to compensate though...

Ouch at the lack of winners, that'll teach you to take your books with you next time ;) Mind you years ago I did a full day's trip in Manchester without taking my books with me which was not helpful!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
theblackwatch:2270608 said:
Congratulations on the 377s, quite the undertaking to clear such an enormous class! Well done too on the Chiltern Turbos :)

To be honest, I've found the Turbos to be harder - the number of times I've been to Marylebone and found the only required ones have been non-stop to somewhere miles out of the Travelcard area...

I know that feeling, more than frustrating when that happens. At least it won't be an issue for you now, I hope it goes better than that for me once I've cleared the Chiltern shacks, which is when I'll properly start chasing 165s!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top