My list was to be posted tonight, but due to falling behind with my bookwork this week I am nowhere near done and too tired to sit there with the A4 book and writing it all down into it out of my memo files.
You'd best get a brew on for my next post on this thread when the list is done, it's going to be long!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
OK then, here we go!
26th March 2015
315839
315851
319007
319010
319423
319432
319440
319453
319460
321304
321310
321314
321322
321366
321337
321346 (this one was a lucky fall-on at Stratford, my last 321 for sight!

)
321348
321351
321423
321425
321430
321447
377511
377515
387119
387122
387124
387126
390010 (YES! Down to 8 more 390s to get, 1 of which is a /0)
LU S7 sets:
21317
21318
21321
21322
21411
21412
21435
21436
LU Victoria sets:
11028
11044
LU S8 sets:
21055
21056
Gotta love the GA evening peak, so much scored it was unreal! My books are still looking a bit empty on 321/3s but they're a lot better than they were!

Can't remember how well noddy1878 of this forum did on that lot in the end, but I do recall there were a lot of scores for both of us in the end

I'm sure I will mention it there too, but it was a pleasure to finally meet you
noddy1878!
27th March 2015
313037
313043
313044
313047
313048
313050
313057
313060 (down to just 3 more 313/0s to get now!

)
317338
317344
317887 (only just mind, took some pelting it at Hackney Downs after a world-famous Techniquest's London Bash Change of Plan!

)
319216
319370
319431
319437
319445
319451
319457
365503
365539 (didn't know these were an option until I ended up at New Barnet in the morning - see the trip report eventually for details! - 0956 from there calls at Finsbury Park and The Cross. One to remember!)
375611 (down to 38 of these things to get)
376021
376034
377521
450018
450090
455865
455867
455872
458520 (first one of these for haulage, only saw my first one of them today!)
465007
465023
465026
465033
465920
LU Victoria sets:
11007
11008
11053
11054
LU S7 sets:
21339
21340
Gotta love the GN evening peak for 313s, fair dos! Both of us did quite well in the end, going to get rather difficult to find my last 3 required ones next time but equally I could fall onto each of them in no time!
I'm sure I'll not forget in the meantime to mention it in the trip report, but even so it was a pleasure to finally meet you
Kite159! Long time coming that meet was, hopefully next time you're up my way I might be free and able to be the tour guide around my neck of the woods!
28th March 2015
378207
378211
378214
After that spell of shack scratching on the NLL/ELL, producing few winners on my moves but plenty of winners on everything else, as should be rather obvious momentarily, I spent a LOT of time on the DLR! But first to log the only other EMU I scored on the way home:
390117
Down to just 7 390s to get now (1 /0 and 6 /1s), always nice to fall onto a winner on booked moves! It's going to get hard to find them now mind, lots of Daytrippers in the future to find them on International to New Street leaps I think!
DLR units:
05
08
09
10
12
14
28
34
36
46
48
49
57
59
60
67
72
76
78
79
86
88
90
92
97
98
101
105
107
108
110
112
113
114
115
116
117
120
123
125
127
128
130
131
132
133
136
138
140
141
142
143
144
145
149
152
153
154
Just a few scores there eh?

I think it should be fairly obvious I really needed a proper good DLR bashing session, and I was amazed how easy it was to shack scratch on some of the lines. Every 5 minutes from Lewisham to Bank yesterday at least, so jump off one, wait 5 minutes, go to the next and repeat until done! Cleared all of the DLR shacks now too, but those will be listed on the relevant thread.
LU Northern sets:
51553
51709
YTD:
289, meaning the London trip produced an enormous
146 winners!

hock:

hock:

hock:
Not bad at all for Q1 2015, when things were fairly quiet for the first 6 weeks or so, what will Q2/Q3/Q4 bring? Q3 is scheduled to bring UKR's The Yorkshire Byways, so that could bring some interesting results. Everything else is unknown right now, although a Great Escape should be coming my way 2 weeks tomorrow. Although I'm also considering about a million things at once!
