• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2014 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
Yes I'm aware that they are intended to run together. But I have been on two half sets. This happened during the testing of the 7 car sets and they used 8 car sets reconfigured to 7 temporarily. In the documentation I have they are also down as half sets so I just put it down as 1 set. I know its unlikely that they will split them but there is nothing to stop them doing it.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,853
Location
Oakham
Any chance of a look at that documentation please? I've had the Underground insist they're not half sets but a single unit - so if their own paperwork says otherwise, that's quite important as it backs up the way I write the numbers down.:)
 

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
Any chance of a look at that documentation please? I've had the Underground insist they're not half sets but a single unit - so if their own paperwork says otherwise, that's quite important as it backs up the way I write the numbers down.:)

I used the document linked from here

However having had another look at it they seem to show the S8 stock as one unit. But all other classes of units are split. I naturally did the same thing with the S8 (also the fact I have seen two of them split during the testing of the S7) means I will look at them as two units. Maybe they never will be split but if they had four half units out of service surely they would make one good complete unit out of the two good halves?
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
I used the document linked from here

However having had another look at it they seem to show the S8 stock as one unit. But all other classes of units are split. I naturally did the same thing with the S8 (also the fact I have seen two of them split during the testing of the S7) means I will look at them as two units. Maybe they never will be split but if they had four half units out of service surely they would make one good complete unit out of the two good halves?

Fair comment, indeed my moves on the S stock go something like this:

21389+21390 Farringdon-Edgware Road (Circle)

I didn't realise to begin with they were technically half sets with the S8s and partly 4-car S7s and partly 3-car S7s. However, in the above example, I still only count it as one train. That just makes sense to me, and in the above format it does allow for any chance of having mixed sets in the future and accurately recording things.

Sorry if it sounded like I was complaining or owt previously.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Having worked a lot of overtime recently, and more to come soon (got an 0530 journey start in a couple of weeks I'm not looking forward to), I can understand that very well. No rush, I'm in no hurry :)

Good stuff :) Now I've got time, I need to find your original post to answer it :lol:

To those of you that have made a significant dent in rolling stock fleets that are outside your local area - how many full days have you spent trying to track them down? Genuinely curious about how much people are putting to attain these impressive goals.

I haven't gone through every single trip to find out the 100% definitive answer, although I've gone through 2012, 2013 and 2014 thus far which will have to suffice (prior to 2012, my moves are not overly accurately recorded). It's also worth pointing out that my local area has been three very different areas. I've lived in Swansea, Minehead, rural Herefordshire and Trowbridge since I first got properly into the hobby way back in autumn 2003. So I managed to clear an awful lot of HSTs and 158s when I was in Swansea, not much at all when living in Minehead, more HSTs, 150s, 153s, 158s, 159s and more when in Trowbridge and, now I'm back in rural Herefordshire where I grew up, I've spent a massive amount of time and money in the pursuit of getting everything. It's also where in each of 2012/13/14 that I've tried to get away from the hobby and be a 'norm', but that lot has been documented well over the years. So I've got a lot of big gaps in my travels in the 2012-current period, all of the time wasted being 'normal' is seriously regretted! Anyway, let's actually answer this question of yours!

Annoyingly RailMiles appears to be having a moment right now so I can't refer back to that (my sub must have expired without my remembering to sort it out), so it's back to the moves book! So, let's see, trips away from my local patch...48 days away (some of which were post-work evening trips over multiple sectors for positioning purposes, or end-of-trip moves after a flight home) so in terms of full days I'd say probably 40 full days out not on my home turf. 14 of them were on a 14-day ALR :)

2013, 47 days away all in but some of these were on a 'normal' holiday in Ireland with no trains involved. Same as 2012, a few days were merely positioning moves to get to the main event or moves coming home from an epic trip like the Benelux Interrail. So let's call it 36 full days away and not on my home turf.

2014, well this is awkward as I've only had 7 full days out so far this year that weren't in my area. The other 4 days were in South Wales and the West Midlands. Awkward because South Wales and the West Midlands are both 'home turf' for me!

So I suppose the quickest and easiest answer to you would be that I've had, in the last 2 and a bit years, 83 full days away from my local patch. Cost me a lot of money, a lot of time but it's been mostly thoroughly enjoyable and I really wouldn't want to give it up again now!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
TEW is correct - it's a long process, even if, when you get down to your last few, you have a friend with access to a machine. Bearing in mind the 156s have been around since the late 1980s, there's still one that I've yet to have...

Having said that, sometimes you can walk into your last member of a particular type - a year or so I was up in the Glasgow area, caught a train to Springburn and found my last 320 sat there. I know a few people who have cleared their operational multiple units (although they no doubt need a few with the new stuff that's recently appeared).

Clearing out any class, even for sight, can take forever. It took me a long time to find my last 168/0s, and thankfully Twitter came to the rescue! It has done on other occasions as well, so has proved incredibly useful on my trips away.

I've also happened to fall into place for my last two 221s in the same day, on my home turf too, by chance last year on a WMDR. Went over after arriving into Birmingham to see what was on the 1420 up to Glasgow, happened to be 221111 which was a nice surprise as it took me to just 221108 to get. En-route to Wolverhampton, a pair of 221s passes going to Birmingham so I head back to New Street nice and quickly to see what was on the 1520 off New Street. Sure enough, 221108 was on it so I jumped on for the trip to Crewe and celebrated with a coffee at Crewe! After all the times I went hunting the things down they just happened to be out without being expected!

Sure it's happened like that before elsewhere, hopefully it will with my last ATW 150 eventually!
 

43167

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2010
Messages
1,021
Location
Keighley
While in London for the C-Stock tour.

Saturday:
319427
319452

Sunday, all underware.
S: 21005/006, 21329/330
D: 7090, 7117
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Yes I'm aware that they are intended to run together. But I have been on two half sets. This happened during the testing of the 7 car sets and they used 8 car sets reconfigured to 7 temporarily. In the documentation I have they are also down as half sets so I just put it down as 1 set. I know its unlikely that they will split them but there is nothing to stop them doing it.

I support that. As the years progress, it wouldn't suprise me if we start to see 'hybrid' pairs with the S stock.
 
Last edited:

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,853
Location
Oakham
Manchester trams 14/04/14:

3012
3025
3068
3071
3073
3075

Note - saw up to 3078 in service, although ran out of bashing time before it came back...
 

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
After a trip to Chinnor and Avon Valley over the weekend I picked up

08825
07010
31130
08822

Didn't have time to squeeze the DMU at Avon Valley in.
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
12CSVT:1765105 said:
Sure it's happened like that before elsewhere, hopefully it will with my last ATW 150 eventually!
A couple of hours on platform 6 & 7 at Cardiff Central is probably your best hope.

You'd think so, but it has a tendancy to be in North Wales when I do the Valleys and if I'm in North Wales it's in South Wales or the Valleys! Nevertheless, I'll get it eventually.

My scores from yesterday:

14th April 2014

507008 (9 more to go)
508112 (needed that for sight too, just 508136 to find for that to clear the 508s for sight)
508115
508125 (4 more 508s to get now)
508126
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
43167:1765832 said:
Sunday, all underware

:lol:

Sorry, but I loved that term for Tube stock, shall have to nick that!
 
Last edited:

Nick Harling

New Member
Joined
11 Apr 2014
Messages
4
I'm coming back to this after a couple of decades (!) away, I'm trying to encourage my 6yr old son to get involved while he's still impressionable :D

Decided to start from scratch on sight and pick up any haulages where we can. Don't have too much time/funds to put into it, but the beauty is that we can still get winners for sight without paying a penny ;)

Luckily we live in the North West so there's a fair bit of variety about. Started with a couple of bashes on Metrolink and Merseyrail, managing just over 100 miles on the former, 99 miles on the latter (which included a couple of hours spotting at Chester). We only missed half a dozen trams for the book and saw about 80% of the 507s and 508s.

So far so good - he likes it!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
My scores from yesterday:

14th April 2014

507008 (9 more to go)
508112 (needed that for sight too, just 508136 to find for that to clear the 508s for sight)
508115
508125 (4 more 508s to get now)
508126

We were out on Merseyrail yesterday too :). For the record, here's what we did:

507008 2G32 0935 OMS-LVC : 0935 OMS LVC 1005 (RT/RT) : 12/70
507014 2C14 0931 CTR-CTR : 1017 LVC CTR 1059 (2L/2L) : 16/70
507014 2C26 1231 CTR-CTR : 1231 CTR BKQ 1307 (RT/1L) : 15/19
507009 2W25 1236 WKI-WKI : 1316 BKQ BID 1326 (1L/1L) : 03/08
507019 2W28 1321 WKI-WKI : 1336 BID MRF 1351 (RT/RT) : 04/45
508125 2S31 1336 HNX-SOP : 1356 MRF SOP 1437 (1L/1E) : 18/44
508128 2U39 1513 SOP-HNX : 1513 SOP SDL 1554 (RT/3L) : 17/02
508137 2U39 1513 SOP-HNX : 1513 SOP SDL 1554 (RT/3L) : --/--
507028 2O39 1556 LVC-OMS : 1603 SDL OMS 1626 (RT/2E) : 10/62
507027 2O39 1556 LVC-OMS : 1603 SDL OMS 1626 (RT/2E) : --/--

Total: 99/00
 
Last edited:

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,470
You'd think so, but it has a tendancy to be in North Wales when I do the Valleys and if I'm in North Wales it's in South Wales or the Valleys! Nevertheless, I'll get it eventually.

Which one is it?
 

samuelmorris

Established Member
Joined
18 Jul 2013
Messages
5,121
Location
Brentwood, Essex
Thanks for your detailed post about red penning techniquest - unless I've missed it, nobody has been able to explain the railmiles accounts? I could send Tom an email about it, it just seemed silly to trouble him about it if it's supposed to be obvious...

My current google docs & excel are getting a bit unwieldy for recording my travels :)
 

33056

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2007
Messages
2,424
Location
On a train somewhere in Europe
Ended up with a grand total of 28 new locos in Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia, 21 of them on the same (7 day) railtour largely due to Bosnia effectively having two railway systems and the excellent staff there understanding that we do like to have different locos hauling the train :D
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Which one is it?

150235. Sorry I thought everyone knew which 150 I was after more than any other!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Thanks for your detailed post about red penning techniquest - unless I've missed it, nobody has been able to explain the railmiles accounts? I could send Tom an email about it, it just seemed silly to trouble him about it if it's supposed to be obvious...

My current google docs & excel are getting a bit unwieldy for recording my travels :)

Detail is the best way :)

Crikey, I've had to get the brain cells banging together there as I can't remember the full details of how to sign up for a RailMiles account now. Been some years since I did so I would drop Mr Cairns a line. I don't recall it being super obvious for the sign-up process, indeed I did mine through talking to him on MSN Messenger (yes, it's been THAT long since I signed up!) so I don't know if I could do it on my own to be honest.

While you're finding spreadsheets too much, I'm just beginning mine! Well, I was going to start adding moves to mine, but the yawning's getting more and more frequent so I think I'm better off getting to sleep instead now!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm coming back to this after a couple of decades (!) away, I'm trying to encourage my 6yr old son to get involved while he's still impressionable :D

Decided to start from scratch on sight and pick up any haulages where we can. Don't have too much time/funds to put into it, but the beauty is that we can still get winners for sight without paying a penny ;)

Luckily we live in the North West so there's a fair bit of variety about. Started with a couple of bashes on Metrolink and Merseyrail, managing just over 100 miles on the former, 99 miles on the latter (which included a couple of hours spotting at Chester). We only missed half a dozen trams for the book and saw about 80% of the 507s and 508s.

So far so good - he likes it!

We were out on Merseyrail yesterday too :). For the record, here's what we did:

507008 2G32 0935 OMS-LVC : 0935 OMS LVC 1005 (RT/RT) : 12/70
507014 2C14 0931 CTR-CTR : 1017 LVC CTR 1059 (2L/2L) : 16/70
507014 2C26 1231 CTR-CTR : 1231 CTR BKQ 1307 (RT/1L) : 15/19
507009 2W25 1236 WKI-WKI : 1316 BKQ BID 1326 (1L/1L) : 03/08
507019 2W28 1321 WKI-WKI : 1336 BID MRF 1351 (RT/RT) : 04/45
508125 2S31 1336 HNX-SOP : 1356 MRF SOP 1437 (1L/1E) : 18/44
508128 2U39 1513 SOP-HNX : 1513 SOP SDL 1554 (RT/3L) : 17/02
508137 2U39 1513 SOP-HNX : 1513 SOP SDL 1554 (RT/3L) : --/--
507028 2O39 1556 LVC-OMS : 1603 SDL OMS 1626 (RT/2E) : 10/62
507027 2O39 1556 LVC-OMS : 1603 SDL OMS 1626 (RT/2E) : --/--

Total: 99/00

You were on the same train as me I see, I was on the 1513 SOP-HNX from Waterloo to Aigburth! Didn't know the 1556 Central to Ormskirk was booked for a pair of 507/508s, worth knowing! I'm guessing the figures at the end of each entry above are miles and chains?

Glad to hear your son's enjoying the hobby so far, hope you're prepared for him to leave the scene in favour of other things in his teens!
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,470
From the most recent trip away:

91105 (1 left)
11065/6 (2009 stock - 3 left)
7051, 7093, 7100, 7129, 7534 (D stock - 1 left)
 

craig87034

Member
Joined
21 Oct 2009
Messages
587
First loco to get the red in 2014 was today 08825. Other recent scratches include:
RT 3062
RM 1966
LT32
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Certainly look like bus numbers. I occasionally add winner buses and winner planes to this myself. Latest victories from me:

28th April 2014

150114
150118
150140 (this score nearly had me miss my booked train home, thankfully the one back was late!)
150272
150277
156425
156488

Now down to just 31 more 150s to find, coming down very nicely :) 156s I still need a mahoosive 61 of yet, but it's still come down significantly from this time last year. 347 more DMUs to still get, a total which has come down quite well this year so far. I don't want to think about how many I needed in April 2013! Considering I've also had an enormous focus on EMUs this year, it's all going well. No more cranking for April sadly, and it's back to the harshness of reality in the morning :( In the meantime, it's TPP time for my next trip. Oxfordshire, Manchester and South Yorkshire are all options currently, what will be chosen remains to be seen. Can't do owt yet until payday anyway!
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
It's a case of available funds really, but I've just under 2 weeks to go through the TPP stages so should know soon enough :) All part of the fun of trips for me!
 

12CSVT

Established Member
Joined
18 Aug 2010
Messages
2,611
Not much red pen action for me in April, just three class 350s

350404 (distance 43 chains) - Man Picc - Oxford Road
350406 (distance 43 chains) - Oxford Road - Man Picc
350410 (distance 566 miles) - 'Clyde Race Tracker' railtour
 

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
"Swords of 1000 Men" by Tenpole Tudor scooped for singage.

More than made up for required 150204 heading the other way when I eventually finished irritating people... :)
 

Keith Jarrett

Member
Joined
10 Aug 2010
Messages
1,132
Location
No longer in London
As usual, here’s my haulage summary for April – the post is a bit longer than usual as I thought that I’d put some meat on the out of area trips. The daily commute managed to throw up most of my outstanding S-7 sets; here I’m in the camp that logs each end separately. Other meanderings around the capital helped out with a few winners and a few after work bashes on the East London Line saw me secure my last two 378/1 units for haulage. Now to track down the remaining two 378/2s that I still need to ride. And another notable winner was my last four-car 375 leaving just a few of the 375/3 sub-class to secure (but many more 375s are needed for the 10 mile gold standard).

The 17th saw a bright and early start, destination Leeds. As ever, I could not secure a required 91 (I still need three of the things). Purchasing the usual day rover, I set about seeing what was around.144005 was the first hit out to a new shack, Burley Park. I’d already seem my last 321/9 so up to Menston on required 333001 for 321901 back. The winning streak continued with winning pair 158843/855 out to Bingley (another new shack) for a dud 158 back. 142022 was a winner out to Wakefield for a low mileage 142 back. 153301 (and partner) on the Harrogate line saw me come back with a winning 150225 before a low mileage 142 took me to Wakefield again where 153378 was a hit all the way to Mirfield for a low mileage 144 back to base at Leeds. We ran into Leeds in parallel with a required 144 on the Knottingleys but sheer volume of people and a sub two minute turnaround prevented me getting it from the poorly accessible Platform 17. So I settled for a low mileage 158 to Kirkgate for another straight back. A winning 144016 took me out to Westgate again for yet another low 142 back to base camp. Having had a variety of classes thus far, 322s had yet to feature but 322481 added that Class to the list with a spin out to Shipley for another low 142 back. With only about an hour left before my train home beckoned, all there was time for was a quick spin to New Pudsey on yet another low 142 (most Northern 142s are low mileage) fr one of my low 155s back. There was time to get one last winner in, 221135 had the dubious honour of preceding the London train so a quick Westgate trip on that allowed me to drop back onto the as ever dud 91 back home.

The following week, a trip to South Wales was planned – a mixture of haulage and photography was on the menu for the three day outing. On the 24th, first stop was Westbury, getting there via dud HSTs and an equally dud 150. Needing to get to Bristol to photograph the logs later in the afternoon, a low mileage 153329 took me to Trowbridge before a dud 159 and then a dud HST saw me land in Bristol. Only needing three fGW 150s, I was pleasantly surprised to see a required 150108 pottering around and I made a mental note to catch it later when it would be heading up to Parkway. Having photographed the logs (56113) I was surprised to see one of my other fGW 150s, 150216, waiting to head out to Avonmouth – Clifton Down here we come! Retuning to Temple Meads on a train rammed with school kids, I neatly dropped onto the required 150108 up to Parkway before heading into South Wales on a HST. Stopping off at Newport allowed me to get a low mileage fGW 150/153 combo into Cardiff. The need for food saw me head up to Queen Street (and the nearby Sainsburys) on a winning 153323 before returning with 153323 to Central to meet the rest of the party. I had one final shot left for the day, picking up a low 143 on the way to our accommodation in suburban Cardiff.

Friday 25th saw us report nice and early to Central. The plan was to photograph a few new liveried 143s and 150s before picking up a Valley Ranger. While I did not need many ATW units outright, I had a list of over 30 that were low mileage so was fortunately able to log quite a few working and thus begin to set plans for the day. Good news was that my last winning ATW 150 was out so I had to ensure that was sorted out before close of play. Bashing commenced around 10:00 and while Central was in effect base camp, I managed to visit Radyr (several times), Eastbrook (new shack), Bridgend, Cardiff Bay, Treforest, Taffs Well, Rodgerstone (new shack), Heath High level, Caerphilly, Grangetown, Barry Dock and Llandaf during the course of the day. I managed another ATW 153 winner, 153327 out to Bridgend on the 11:14 ex Central but it was not until about 18:00 that I was able to engineer the aforementioned 150217. Met up with the rest of the party before heading to our accommodation via another new shack for me, Birchgrove – well that’s the Coryton branch cleared for shacks.

The final day saw a bit of photography around Cardiff but that was cut short when my last ATW 153 appeared and took me on a 20 mile thrash down the South Wales Main Line to Bridgend for an absolutely wedged 142081 back. That’s the 1st pacer I’ve had west of Cardiff. Not long after I returned to Central, I espied one of the few cross Country 170s that I still wanted so 170518 to Newport was a must. I knew 150202, a low fGW machine, was coming back on the Taunton-Cardiff so I hung around for that. A princely four minutes at Central saw me off on my travels again back to Newport on a winning 175103 before heading back to Swindon to meet my fellow travellers and then onwards to home. 'twas a good trip on the haulage front – eight outright winners and 26 units cleared for the gold standard of 10 miles. Now to sort the photos ….

1-Apr-14
377308 Cleared for 10 miles
2-Apr-14
S-7 21408 New
S-7 21407 New
3-Apr-14
465919 First time as 465/9
S-7 21396 New
S-7 21395 New
4-Apr-14
377121 Cleared for 10 miles
S-7 21414 New
S-7 21413 New
S-7 21416 New
S-7 21415 New
6-Apr-14
450123 Cleared for 10 miles
450550 Cleared for 10 miles, first time as 450/5
450101 New
450030 Cleared for 10 miles
450015 Cleared for 10 miles
450087 Cleared for 10 miles
7-Apr-14
S-7 21401 New
S-7 21402 New
8-Apr-14
378146 Cleared for 1 mile
9-Apr-14
1995ts 51524 Cleared for 100 miles
10-Apr-14
375715 New
11-Apr-14
376025 Cleared for 10 miles
376026 Cleared for 10 miles
378135 New
378144 New
14-Apr-14
465003 Cleared for 10 miles
15-Apr-14
378147 Cleared for 10 miles
16-Apr-14
378148 Cleared for 10 miles
378153 Cleared for 10 miles
17-Apr-14
144005 New
333001 New, cleared for 10 miles
321901 New, cleared for 10 miles
158843 New, cleared for 10 miles
158855 New, cleared for 10 miles
142022 New, cleared for 10 miles
142071 Cleared for 10 miles
153301 New
150228 New
142017 Cleared for 10 miles
153378 New, cleared for 10 miles
144006 Cleared for 10 miles
158796 Cleared for 10 miles
158906 Cleared for 10 miles
144016 New, cleared for 10 miles
142020 Cleared for 10 miles
322481 Cleared for 10 miles
142068 Cleared for 10 miles
142047 Cleared for 10 miles
155341 Cleared for 10 miles
221135 New, cleared for 10 miles
20-Apr-14
450077 Cleared for 10 miles
444005 Cleared for 10 miles
444025 Cleared for 10 miles
444026 cleared for 10 miles
444016 Cleared for 10 miles
444040 Cleared for 10 miles
450024 Cleared for 10 miles
450546 Cleared for 10 miles
8022 Cleared for 10 miles
444017 New
377470 Cleared for 10 miles
8019 Cleared for 10 miles
22-Apr-14
450089 Cleared for 10 miles
24-Apr-14
153329 Cleared for 10 miles
150216 New
150108 New
150123 Cleared for 10 miles
153368 Cleared for 10 miles
153323 New
143609 Cleared for 10 miles
1972ts 3460 Cleared for 10 miles
25-Apr-14
142069 Cleared for 10 miles
143623 Cleared for 1 mile
142072 Cleared for 10 miles
143616 Cleared for 10 miles
143625 Cleared for 10 miles
153327 New, cleared for 10 miles
150240 Cleared for 10 miles
142002 Cleared for 10 miles
150245 Cleared for 10 miles
142073 Cleared for 10 miles
143608 Cleared for 10 miles
150227 Cleared for 10 miles
150258 Cleared for 10 miles
150260 Cleared for 10 miles
150231 Cleared for 10 miles
150237 Cleared for 10 miles
150264 Cleared for 10 miles
142077 Cleared for 10 miles
150230 Cleared for 10 miles
150217 New
26-Apr-14
153320 New, cleared for 10 miles
170518 New, cleared for 10 miles
150202 Cleared for 10 miles
175103 New, cleared for 10 miles
S-7 21310 Cleared for 10 miles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top