• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway Witness Statement on Thameslink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
21 Oct 2024
Messages
58
Location
Croydon
I want to thank everyone on this forum for helping me every step of the way through this matter, it means a lot to me. I will ensure I will not repeat my stupid mistakes, thus I wish everyone here all the best in everything they do. Finally, for anyone going through a similar process as me, I urge you to cooperate and be honest, they are of upmost importance for GTR.

Bye Bye!
 
Last edited:

Fawkes Cat

Established Member
Joined
8 May 2017
Messages
5,324
The matter is now resolved. I want to thank everyone on this forum for helping me every step of the way through this matter, it means a lot to me. I will ensure I will not repeat my stupid mistakes, thus I wish everyone here all the best in everything they do. Finally, for anyone going through a similar process as me, I urge you to cooperate and be honest, they are of upmost importance for GTR.

Bye Bye!
Thanks for letting us know.

I guess that you will want to put the matter behind you and not talk about it any more, but it would really help us to give good advice to other people if you could tell us
- how it was settled (no further action? a warning? Out of court? In court?)
- if it involved you paying money, then how much
- if money was involved, whether this was a lump sum or instalments
- if you used a solicitor or dealt with it yourself
- if you used a solicitor, how much they cost

I know that's a lot to ask, but anything (or even better everything!) that you can give us will be helpful.
 

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
15 Apr 2016
Messages
18,944
Location
Devon
Thanks for letting us know.

I guess that you will want to put the matter behind you and not talk about it any more, but it would really help us to give good advice to other people if you could tell us
- how it was settled (no further action? a warning? Out of court? In court?)
- if it involved you paying money, then how much
- if money was involved, whether this was a lump sum or instalments
- if you used a solicitor or dealt with it yourself
- if you used a solicitor, how much they cost

I know that's a lot to ask, but anything (or even better everything!) that you can give us will be helpful.

Yes. So bearing in mind this post by @Fawkes Cat, if you do at some point want to update us on the above @hereforanswers, please use the report function below and we’ll look into reopening it.

Thank you to everyone that’s helped out in this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top