RobShipway
Established Member
- Joined
- 20 Sep 2009
- Messages
- 3,337
There was a Charter train on the GWNL between Maidenhead and Reading being pulled by a class 37 between 12:30 pm - 1:15pm, does anyone what charter service this was at all please?
The reason I ask is that I work to the west of Maidenhead whose access road crosses above the GWML on a bridge and happened to be working by the bridge when i saw this train. Unfortunately, I did not manage to get the number of the class 37, but I can tell you that is painted a dark red/brown colour with small yellow ends. There was about 7 red/brown carriages being pulled by the class 37.
The reason I ask is that I work to the west of Maidenhead whose access road crosses above the GWML on a bridge and happened to be working by the bridge when i saw this train. Unfortunately, I did not manage to get the number of the class 37, but I can tell you that is painted a dark red/brown colour with small yellow ends. There was about 7 red/brown carriages being pulled by the class 37.
