Oh right! So all their trains are diesel, as opposed to the electric trains which run on Silverlink, First Capital Connect, Southern etc which all use third rail/overhead wires? So they all use diesel fuel and therefore there's no need for electric equipment?They are diesel![]()
Something I've always wanted to do after being in a traffic jam [M40/M42?] for 45mins+ and being overtaken by two Chilterns in roughly the same spot!As far as i can remember anyway I'm not a Chiltern person as such until Banbury then up. But i'd travel Chiltern to London, nice views.
No need for you to feel stupid. Everyone has to learn things at some point. Welcome to the forums - hope you enjoy them. If you feel upto meeting us ina couple of meets we are planning a meet travelling some of the Chiltern network as follows. Keep an eye in the "Forum Meets" section fo further details. You're more than welcome to join usSorry, I'm new and I'm gonna sound stupid but how do the trains run out of Marylebone along the Chiltern network
