I have tried today in 3 different corner shops with a Pay Point machine to purchase this monthly pass for £65 (http://www.systemonetravelcards.co.uk/travelcards/details/smart-28-day-adult-any-bus). I have got this activated in a Travelshop and have registered it online. I didn't buy it at the Travelshop at the time but may do unless you can assist me.
One shop had never used the PayPoint machine before. Another shop could find something named System One but didn't want to take money from me if it was incorrect (and not £65 either). The last shop had never seen the Get Me There card before (although it was released in February 2016!)
How can I navigate a cashier through the Pay Point machine to access this monthly pass? I don't want to return to the Travelshop in Wigan centre all the time.
Thanks.
One shop had never used the PayPoint machine before. Another shop could find something named System One but didn't want to take money from me if it was incorrect (and not £65 either). The last shop had never seen the Get Me There card before (although it was released in February 2016!)
How can I navigate a cashier through the Pay Point machine to access this monthly pass? I don't want to return to the Travelshop in Wigan centre all the time.
Thanks.