D1009
Established Member
Not silver service, but still superb.Does the WAG Express do any silver service type stuff? When I travelled on it the food was absolutely superb.
Not silver service, but still superb.Does the WAG Express do any silver service type stuff? When I travelled on it the food was absolutely superb.
Yup. Already done just that Flamingo!
E-mail to Customer Services always goes out before I take to forums to praise/complain.
Then I can later post about the feedback or further complain about how long the feedback is taking.
As for the chips. Not too bad and I assume they are cooked in the fast convection oven. I didn't ask. However they are cooked they do have a nice 'fried' taste. No way though that chef has a chip pan in the MK3 kitchen....
Can someone forward this clip to East Coast?![]()
Not silver service, but still superb.
I used to sell it as a reduced price 1st class upgrade (in the pre advanced tickets days).
Ah. The good old days when paying for a meal in the restaurant car was often a free pass into first class accomodation.