Notwithstanding all the interest in competing services, something really needs to be done to address capacity at Paris Gare du Nord!
Today (Friday 7 November), most departures from Paris have been delayed, due to its seeming inability to cope with the number of people passing through.
I arrived at Gare Du Nord at 11:50, for the 13:08 departure. Eurostar advised an arrival 75 minutes prior to departure. All good so far.
However, when I arrived, they hadn’t actually opened passport control/security for that departure. Consequently, the queues were stretched around the concourse.
From the time they opened up (about 5 mins after my arrival), it took over an hour to pass through customs & security. That’s without any of the extra checks that are due to be introduced.
My train has now been delayed by 15 minutes, purely because they physically can’t get everyone through the necessary processes in the allotted time. That seems to have happened repeatedly today.
(Edit: Departed GDN 25 minutes late).
Unless some serious capacity is added to the key hubs, any competition is likely to exacerbate things to a point where it’ll drive people away.
I’d forgotten just how unpleasant the Gare du Nord/Eurostar interface experience was-and I’m likely to fly next time.