Pep and co
Member
- Joined
- 17 May 2019
- Messages
- 340
Made it as far as Crewe this morning arriving at 11:32 on 5N42 before returning south on 5Z73 to Old Oak Depot
I assume that 5N42 was its planned test run.Made it as far as Crewe this morning arriving at 11:32 on 5N42 before returning south on 5Z73 to Old Oak Depot
Thank you. I'm a day late and a dollar short.Unit 345073 was delivered from Derby Litchurch Lane to Old Oak Common on Tuesday 06/10/2026.
There was a run on the WCML yesterday 5H71 Stafford to Wembley.
I suspect what you see is a test run (or mileage accumulation). Possibly the end of testing (etc) ?.
(it is nearly at OOC !).
They get on with testing straight after arrival at Old Oak Common depot it seems.Thank you. I'm a day late and a dollar short.
345071 delivered 14/07/2026 Tuesday
345072 delivered 17/08/2026 Monday 3nd ? attempt
345073 delivered 06/11/2026 Tuesday 4th attempt