LOL The Irony
Established Member
Hebden Bridge. Went there with school last Tuesday and it was almost non stop train action and the station has a cafe.
Sorry but the "saltings" Station has been an eyesore ever since it was constructed.Lelant Saltings.
Ah now yes! I was thinking earlier today about lines I had only covered once and would like to cover again, and your posting of Wymess Bay brought back the idea of a re-visit.I quite enjoyed my 1hr explore of Wemyss Bay. Station architecture looks fantastic, a nice cafe to wait at, with ferries and a rocky beach right next door.
Ah now yes! I was thinking earlier today about lines I had only covered once and would like to cover again, and your posting of Wymess Bay brought back the idea of a re-visit.
Indeed, I would love to go there with the time to spend a couple of hours there before a ferry ride and back maybe a day later and another explore?
Melancolia, I think you may have the precise posting in this topic.
If I visit Wymess Bay, would you return the favour and visit Lelant?