LesserAnglia
New Member
Took a later train.
Hi all,
This feels like a scenario that the forum must have seen a million times before and absolutely discussed to death already. I am therefore a wary of boring you all however, since I can’t seem to find anyone with exactly the same situation as me after parsing this section for a while, I will lay out my grievances for you kind folk to assess.
Basically I recently bought an advance single from Norwich to London. I boarded the train and sat there with my railcard and ticket at the ready. When the ticket officer arrived he informed me that me ticket was booked for the previous service 30 mins before and was therefore invalid. I must have made a mistake when booking it through Trainline, I explained to the officer that this was an honest mistake and that I was clearly not fare evading. I was issued with a penalty fare notice for 85 quid anyway, (the original ticket cost me £15).
I have appealed once, basically arguing that it was an honest mistake and that Norwich station holds some of the blame as I should never have been let on the train, having scanned my ticket and been let through the barriers after the train I was actually booked on had already departed. This appeal was rejected and I am in the process of writing a second (why not, I might as well use them).
Does anyone have any advice that might give my next appeal a higher chance of success? I understand that I probably don’t have a strong case but I just feel a little shafted, having bought a ticket for £15 and walked off the train £100 poorer. As I understand penalty fares are there to stop fair evasion which I obviously wasn’t doing.
Thank you for reading and all thoughts are much appreciated.
Hi all,
This feels like a scenario that the forum must have seen a million times before and absolutely discussed to death already. I am therefore a wary of boring you all however, since I can’t seem to find anyone with exactly the same situation as me after parsing this section for a while, I will lay out my grievances for you kind folk to assess.
Basically I recently bought an advance single from Norwich to London. I boarded the train and sat there with my railcard and ticket at the ready. When the ticket officer arrived he informed me that me ticket was booked for the previous service 30 mins before and was therefore invalid. I must have made a mistake when booking it through Trainline, I explained to the officer that this was an honest mistake and that I was clearly not fare evading. I was issued with a penalty fare notice for 85 quid anyway, (the original ticket cost me £15).
I have appealed once, basically arguing that it was an honest mistake and that Norwich station holds some of the blame as I should never have been let on the train, having scanned my ticket and been let through the barriers after the train I was actually booked on had already departed. This appeal was rejected and I am in the process of writing a second (why not, I might as well use them).
Does anyone have any advice that might give my next appeal a higher chance of success? I understand that I probably don’t have a strong case but I just feel a little shafted, having bought a ticket for £15 and walked off the train £100 poorer. As I understand penalty fares are there to stop fair evasion which I obviously wasn’t doing.
Thank you for reading and all thoughts are much appreciated.