nath9425
Member
Come down Pembroke Dock and you'll see how the party starts![]()
I would if it didn't take me over 6 hours and £50 to get there! :-x
Come down Pembroke Dock and you'll see how the party starts![]()
I would if it didn't take me over 6 hours and £50 to get there! :-x
LMFAO! Where the hell did you come from? Cause I don't believe Oxford to Staines is 6hrs. I mean, I can get from Buxton to Weymouth in about 6hrs.
And...you spent £50 to meet the constipated melon and 777fred? Why?
It doesn't, and it doesn't. Sorted then!I would if it didn't take me over 6 hours and £50 to get there! :-x
That would, indeed, be mad. We could try waving to you at somewhere like Port Talbot or wherever we pass you!I was on about Ascots Pembroke Dock Meeting!
Look for me and my dad on the Family Railcard Banbury - Pembroke Dock = £59.50
Times :
BANBURY 11:25 Train VIRGIN TRAINS
BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET 12:15 12:30 Train CENTRAL TRAINS
NEWPORT GWENT 14:04 14:37 Train ARRIVA TRAINS WALES
SWANSEA 15:56 16:05 Train ARRIVA TRAINS WALES
PEMBROKE DOCK 18:35
hock: Mad or what!
I was on about Ascots Pembroke Dock Meeting!
Look for me and my dad on the Family Railcard Banbury - Pembroke Dock = £59.50
Times :
BANBURY 11:25 Train VIRGIN TRAINS
BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET 12:15 12:30 Train CENTRAL TRAINS
NEWPORT GWENT 14:04 14:37 Train ARRIVA TRAINS WALES
SWANSEA 15:56 16:05 Train ARRIVA TRAINS WALES
PEMBROKE DOCK 18:35
hock: Mad or what!
Do you have ability to predict the future?I take it thats an MTU
![]()
I doubt I will be going
Make your mind upI would if it didn't take me over 6 hours and £50 to get there! :-x
Because you went wildly off-topic in another thread, the posts were split to form a new thread.but hey I have a thread started by me when I didn't even start it!Mad or what!
Got my tickets today (plus the other three)...airline seats in the family carriage. Whey-hey, we can shout as much as we want and behave like children!
:roll:

I was on about Ascots Pembroke Dock Meeting!
Look for me and my dad on the Family Railcard Banbury - Pembroke Dock = £59.50
Times :
BANBURY 11:25 Train VIRGIN TRAINS
BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET 12:15 12:30 Train CENTRAL TRAINS
NEWPORT GWENT 14:04 14:37 Train ARRIVA TRAINS WALES
SWANSEA 15:56 16:05 Train ARRIVA TRAINS WALES
PEMBROKE DOCK 18:35