ItchyRsole
Member
- Joined
- 15 Mar 2011
- Messages
- 405
Hi guys
Hoping someone can clarify something for me.
I went for the trainee driver role with MTR but due to missing 3 blocks of 4 dots on the last page I done of the dots test I failed the enhanced level for MTR but on my certificate it says;
Group Bourdon concentration test - Met the national standard (Not MTR standard)
Trainability for rules & procedures part 1 (TRP1) - Met the national standard
Trainability for rules & procedures part 2 (TRP2) - Met the national standard
Test of everyday attention & occupational assessment (TEA-Occ) - didn't sit
Driver fault finding test (DFFT) - didn't sit
Does this mean if I went to a different TOC I would not have to do the three tests I met the national standard for and would just have to do the other two?
If not, what value does the certificate hold?
Thanks in advance.
Hoping someone can clarify something for me.
I went for the trainee driver role with MTR but due to missing 3 blocks of 4 dots on the last page I done of the dots test I failed the enhanced level for MTR but on my certificate it says;
Group Bourdon concentration test - Met the national standard (Not MTR standard)
Trainability for rules & procedures part 1 (TRP1) - Met the national standard
Trainability for rules & procedures part 2 (TRP2) - Met the national standard
Test of everyday attention & occupational assessment (TEA-Occ) - didn't sit
Driver fault finding test (DFFT) - didn't sit
Does this mean if I went to a different TOC I would not have to do the three tests I met the national standard for and would just have to do the other two?
If not, what value does the certificate hold?
Thanks in advance.