)Seen yesterday in the Littlehampton/Worthing area:
Chevrolet [1952]
MG [1953]
Ford Escort [1968/69, ---F]
Rover 2000 [Jan 1973, ---L]
VW Camper [May 1977, ---R]
Peugeot van [July 1983, ---Y]
Porsche 911 [April 1984, on an older plate]
Nissan S-Cargo [1989 but first registered 2001, so prob a used import from Japan, F---]
Volvo 850 [Aug 1993, L---]
Mercedes C220 [Feb 1995, M---]
Jaguar XK8 [Oct 1996, on an earlier J--- plate]
Citroen Xsara [Mar 2000, W---]
Mercedes SLK 230 [May 2000, W---]
No, couldn't see the Austin; it was a private driveway.Superb haul @KT550 (and you're only a little farther eastward on the coast, to me)
That Rover P6 has a black Austin behind it: did you happen to see which model Austin?
As today was "Drive It Day" we added another mobile cicane to the roadsand toddled off to Dunsfold for a pub lunch in our '62 Morris Minor Tourer.
View attachment 203156
Tell me about it.Chris Evans’ first car was one of those (at least that’s what he said on Top Gear), and he doesn’t live that far fromDunsfold…
Very clean-looking Renault 5 GT Turbo spotted at the Hardgate shopping precinct yesterday (26th April). H-plate, so August 1990-July 1991.
View attachment 203200
If I were to go for a French 80s/90s hot-hatch, this is what I'd go for if I couldn't get my hands on a 205 GTi.
Nicole!....Papa!I can hear Griff Rhys Jones' voiceover for the Renault 5 GT Turbo advert in my head now![]()
The Renault garage in Liphook I used to visit, had that written on the toilet doors.Nicole!....Papa!

Wonderful.Very clean-looking Renault 5 GT Turbo spotted at the Hardgate shopping precinct yesterday (26th April). H-plate, so August 1990-July 1991.
View attachment 203200
If I were to go for a French 80s/90s hot-hatch, this is what I'd go for if I couldn't get my hands on a 205 GTi.


Those were Clio adverts weren't they?Nicole!....Papa!
Yes, I think so....a long time ago now! Nicole's probably a grandmother and her papa may well be pushing up daisies!Those were Clio adverts weren't they?