Hi all
Untill a couple years ago I used to make regular trips from Glasgow Central down to Ayr to visit my partner at the time. On the way my train would pass the Shields Road Depot which had an old Virgin Train carriage sat stationary at the depot.
It eventually disappeared and I was just curious as to how it came to sit at Shields Road for so long and what eventually happened to it?
This is probably directed more to people up in Scotland.
Thanks
Shaun
Untill a couple years ago I used to make regular trips from Glasgow Central down to Ayr to visit my partner at the time. On the way my train would pass the Shields Road Depot which had an old Virgin Train carriage sat stationary at the depot.
It eventually disappeared and I was just curious as to how it came to sit at Shields Road for so long and what eventually happened to it?
This is probably directed more to people up in Scotland.
Thanks
Shaun