ibendelow
Member
Hi there, I am travelling this afternoon on an off peak service from King's Cross to Newcastle.
Because of the disruption, this won't be possible, and therefore I am going via Derby from St Pancras. Am I able to get on an anytime service? I was due to leave at around 1530 but I notice that all the trains after this time from St Pancras are anytime. Does this not apply during ticket acceptance, or would I have to wait?
My concern being that with services being cancelled ahead of the strikes tomorrow, I won't be able to get on a train if I leave it too late.
TIA!
Because of the disruption, this won't be possible, and therefore I am going via Derby from St Pancras. Am I able to get on an anytime service? I was due to leave at around 1530 but I notice that all the trains after this time from St Pancras are anytime. Does this not apply during ticket acceptance, or would I have to wait?
My concern being that with services being cancelled ahead of the strikes tomorrow, I won't be able to get on a train if I leave it too late.
TIA!