heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Hi all,
I have just completed v1 of my London and greater london coverage map for people to highlight.
I have also typed up a list of stations included so you can mark of where you've been to and/or passed.
It was done solely in paint and took ages to do so I hope you like it! :P
V1 includes:
- NR lines central london and suburbs.
- All tube lines and in their 'home' colours.
- All of the Croydon Tramlink.
- Most freight only lines in and around london.
- Fast/slow lines included on the GWML and WCML.
In version 2 im hoping to include:
- Most fast/slow lines elsewhere
- Any fixes that are required
It is made to be easier to highlight unlike the NR coverage map so you can highlight it in sections using the fill tool in whatever colour you like!
Any comments or suggestions appreciated
taa,
James.
P.S. Look forward to seeing your maps!
I have just completed v1 of my London and greater london coverage map for people to highlight.
I have also typed up a list of stations included so you can mark of where you've been to and/or passed.
It was done solely in paint and took ages to do so I hope you like it! :P
V1 includes:
- NR lines central london and suburbs.
- All tube lines and in their 'home' colours.
- All of the Croydon Tramlink.
- Most freight only lines in and around london.
- Fast/slow lines included on the GWML and WCML.
In version 2 im hoping to include:
- Most fast/slow lines elsewhere
- Any fixes that are required
It is made to be easier to highlight unlike the NR coverage map so you can highlight it in sections using the fill tool in whatever colour you like!
Any comments or suggestions appreciated
taa,
James.
P.S. Look forward to seeing your maps!
