Hi all,
I received a NIP from GTR for travelling without a valid ticket. The date of the letter was 12th May but I didn't receive this until 16th. Due to this oversight, I had responded to this today thinking the deadline was a few days away but the 14 days is actually today. This means that it won't get received until Wednesday due to the Bank Holiday. This was a major error on my part but now I can very stressed that this will now get taken to court.
I have emailed my response to GTR just to clarify that I do want to engage but I know they don't accept this and it has to be posted.
Please could someone advise, I can't stop worrying about this.
Thanks
I received a NIP from GTR for travelling without a valid ticket. The date of the letter was 12th May but I didn't receive this until 16th. Due to this oversight, I had responded to this today thinking the deadline was a few days away but the 14 days is actually today. This means that it won't get received until Wednesday due to the Bank Holiday. This was a major error on my part but now I can very stressed that this will now get taken to court.
I have emailed my response to GTR just to clarify that I do want to engage but I know they don't accept this and it has to be posted.
Please could someone advise, I can't stop worrying about this.
Thanks