It's.Friday 13th today so can't be today surely ha
Nobody knows anything friend and anyone suggesting otherwise is blowing the smoke..
Hi
Everybody. Forum's gone awful quiet. Has anybody been in contact with HR to check there status?
Cheers
Arthur
Yesterday, I received the call I've spent the last 7 months waiting for......
Unfortunately I cant start as I'm going on my honeymoon during the training. One day I will catch a break. FML!!!!!
You must of been cream of the crop! Nice one your time will come again they won't let a good one slip through the net!
Surely you can postpone the honeymoon and take the up the role.Most TOCs give you annual leave inside the training programme.
You may not get another chance and if it was me I would move the honeymoon and get stuck into what is a much sought after and hard job to get.