Are you guys waiting on the Drivers course or the Conductor course?
I'm waiting in the drivers course.
Are you guys waiting on the Drivers course or the Conductor course?
Drivers, applied 2nd jan
Yeh there's been a few
Has anyone been allocated a drivers course from our intake?
If you applied on the 26(ish) nov then yes quite a few
Iv said it before, it's not a nice way to treat people
Hi all, I'm another waiting in the talent pool for driver having passed assessments in March. Glad I've found this forum as otherwise I'd be totally in the dark!
Early 2012. Can't believe it's been that long. A sentence that may well be used again!
Early 2012. Can't believe it's been that long. A sentence that may well be used again!
I passed the assessments etc in early 2012 but was unable to take job at that time. Nothing to do with metrolink! Jeez that would be a crazy waiting time!
Welcome aboard !![]()