6 months!!!! Geeeez[/
I did warn you !
Lol I know. Felt all hyped up with the speed and flow of the assessments now a little deflated
Cheers guys. I think looking at the bourdon sheet after I'd done it and realising I'd missed two, that I could see unnerved me. Then remembering the passage, not overly confident on some of my answers but think I did okay. Wow the dials certainly threw me a bit, I got into the swing of it but only managed about 24 ? Obviously I don't know how they Mark it but 24 didn't seem enough. All said and done counting the beeps was really easy, the assessor did run across the room to shout at someone which a few people found off putting. The guy next to me lost his concentration. We also had someone outside during the bourdon, manically beeping his horn for a good while.
I can't use these as an excuse as I didn't find it that off putting.
All said and done it seemed like a really good bunch of people and I wish luck to them all [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Ahhh, still, a little group email wouldn't go amiss

Everybody who has phoned has been told something different
Had an email, God knows how got through. I can honestly say didn't expect it.
Stage 2 next week. Any pointers people? Can't feel excited for feeling nervous
Er think you need to check your text size lol
They use a 'random answer generator'.
got to say that has got to be the best reply I have ever read!
Just got an image of a phone with a machine next to it. Which has a big button and a display.
When the phone rings and its another nail biting, email checking, no patience left applicant on the other end the button gets pushed and just like the lottery you get a result on the screen! Classic!
Thing is guys, although through application everyone is equal, once in the pool, internal candidates get priority. Hang in there, this time next year you'll be there; )
I tend to disagree with that, if that were true they would be training a hell of a lot of guards right now, think it goes off scores ( I know there's no bench mark) but northern will have their own to decide on courses etc