• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail- Wigan and man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnsonr380

Member
Joined
30 Jan 2014
Messages
152
First interview tomorrow, already had email about next stage if successful this coming Friday. Heads gone to mush revising all day.
 

Louby

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Messages
672
First interview tomorrow, already had email about next stage if successful this coming Friday. Heads gone to mush revising all day.

Concentrate on tomorrow, can't revise anything first stage apart from the dots , good luck
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
All in time!

I hope you have more patience than most on here( cough ! Not menitioning any names;))
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
No probs,
we'll ask Louby to issue a day pass.

It's not so much a forum as a Self Help Group for Wannabe Drivers.
It's nice to share the process with someone who knows what you're going through.

You just waiting for a medical date?

Can I have a D pls!
 

johnsonr380

Member
Joined
30 Jan 2014
Messages
152
Thanks Louby, I'm confused. Dots? what do you mean ?
I'm revising the company, parents company's basically everything northern.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Arrrgh dots?!? Have I overlooked something ?
 

Louby

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Messages
672
Also known as the Group Boredom test.

Sorry that's stage 1 !!!
DM interview is really more or less what's on your app form
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I've been told it's an interview ? Got practice info through

Tests are end of week ? Having a minor flap

Email said was interview

Yep it is, sorry dots come in next stage, and yea read up about northern etc
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Also known as the Group Boredom test.

Prefer the dots to the flashing grey square!! :D
 

302PS

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2012
Messages
629
Dots were easy compared to the bloody square lol

Where is the person who shan't be named anyway?
 

gholi06

Member
Joined
4 Aug 2013
Messages
75
If the person who can't be named is me, I am here ! :) Just buried myself in work. After the repetitive straininjury on my index finger I am under Dr instructions (the wife) I am only allowed to log on once a day to forum refresh emails twice a day!

Can I have an A
 

Red18

Member
Joined
30 Apr 2013
Messages
297
If the person who can't be named is me, I am here ! :) Just buried myself in work. After the repetitive straininjury on my index finger I am under Dr instructions (the wife) I am only allowed to log on once a day to forum refresh emails twice a day!

Can I have an A


_ _ _ _ _ _ s / _ _ _ a s _
 

302PS

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2012
Messages
629
P please bob

Just checked the website and it says "on hold after successful driver assessment " now
 
Last edited:

gholi06

Member
Joined
4 Aug 2013
Messages
75
Yes please courses asap lease.
Hanging in there 302. We're all in same boat so you know what it's like. I'm jumping to answer every phone call at the moment.
I was hoping it might be today.
 

Red18

Member
Joined
30 Apr 2013
Messages
297
P please bob

Just checked the website and it says "on hold after successful driver assessment " now

Don't worry, mine has said that since I got the call to say I'd passed the 2nd Stage.
 

johnsonr380

Member
Joined
30 Jan 2014
Messages
152
Well that's it, first interview done. Thought it went okay, in the heat of the moment changed my application scenario to another one but it was a good one, also wished I'd asked a few questions at the end, dunno why I had some ready. Waiting game now
 

302PS

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2012
Messages
629
Well good luck, still leads me to believe they must have courses lined up soon if rushing more people through the process, didn't you say they have stage.1's starting this Friday?
 

johnsonr380

Member
Joined
30 Jan 2014
Messages
152
Well good luck, still leads me to believe they must have courses lined up soon if rushing more people through the process, didn't you say they have stage.1's starting this Friday?

Thanks, yep stage 1 this Friday, stage 2 15/16/17th I think. That's quite quick but can't see past this stage Yet. Does it make a bug thing if I answered different to my app scenario ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top