So near yet so far
All in time!
So near yet so far
First interview tomorrow, already had email about next stage if successful this coming Friday. Heads gone to mush revising all day.
All in time!
No probs,
we'll ask Louby to issue a day pass.
It's not so much a forum as a Self Help Group for Wannabe Drivers.
It's nice to share the process with someone who knows what you're going through.
You just waiting for a medical date?
Thanks Louby, I'm confused. Dots? what do you mean ?
Also known as the Group Boredom test.
Also known as the Group Boredom test.
I've been told it's an interview ? Got practice info through
Tests are end of week ? Having a minor flap
Email said was interview
Also known as the Group Boredom test.
Dots were easy compared to the bloody square lol
Where is the person who shan't be named anyway?
Just buried myself in work. After the repetitive straininjury on my index finger I am under Dr instructions (the wife) I am only allowed to log on once a day to forum refresh emails twice a day!If the person who can't be named is me, I am here !Just buried myself in work. After the repetitive straininjury on my index finger I am under Dr instructions (the wife) I am only allowed to log on once a day to forum refresh emails twice a day!
Can I have an A
_ _ _ _ _ _ s / _ _ _ a s _
P please bob
Just checked the website and it says "on hold after successful driver assessment " now
P please bob
Just checked the website and it says "on hold after successful driver assessment " now
Don't worry, mine has said that since I got the call to say I'd passed the 2nd Stage.
Well good luck, still leads me to believe they must have courses lined up soon if rushing more people through the process, didn't you say they have stage.1's starting this Friday?