father_jack
Established Member
- Joined
- 26 Jan 2010
- Messages
- 1,557
Hello folks.
I have non safeguarded priv.
Journey is Sunday 14th Stansted Airport (SSD) to London Paddington (PAD) via National Rail and Elizabeth line(EL).
I am keen to buy at a manned window, personal principles.
The Rail staff travel website makes Paddington "London Terminals" so charges public rate.
I could make life easy and ask for Acton Main Line (AML) although the Elizabeth Line seems to be terminating at PAD.
But how can someone then get the completely correct ticket to PAD as destination using EL ?
I have non safeguarded priv.
Journey is Sunday 14th Stansted Airport (SSD) to London Paddington (PAD) via National Rail and Elizabeth line(EL).
I am keen to buy at a manned window, personal principles.
The Rail staff travel website makes Paddington "London Terminals" so charges public rate.
I could make life easy and ask for Acton Main Line (AML) although the Elizabeth Line seems to be terminating at PAD.
But how can someone then get the completely correct ticket to PAD as destination using EL ?
I tried this copied from the site a few years back but when i do it now it shows public rate.Special PRIV rate ticket paper is available for use on Elisabeth line ONLY (ie not tube) for journeys such as Liverpool St. or Abbey Wood to Paddington (LST to 0792 for £1.65) It is available to buy on RST site now too.