That is your trade off. Manak claim they can expedite solutions quickly in certain cases. And people have come here to say they did achieve that for them so I have no reason to doubt it.Really appreciate you getting back to me. I wouldn't say that it is overly complex which is why I'm concerned about how long it's taken unless they've got a backlog.
It was a situation involving a relative and the solicitor is more to help a quick resolution due to the stress it's causing- although the cost would be a factor!
Thanks again
Usually seems to be 14 calendar days.Yes, something to consider. Sorry- another question. Once the letter is received, how long have we got to respond? Thank you again.
In the meantime you can always get working on your draft response. Plenty if other threads to give you an idea of what to say. You probably know what was done wrong so you can think about how you might best address it in the reply you’ve got to send in due course.Yes, something to consider. Sorry- another question. Once the letter is received, how long have we got to respond? Thank you again.