TheTractionGuy
New Member
- Joined
- 11 Jul 2016
- Messages
- 3
When I went to Brighton today to catch the 1W34 1305 Brighton to Bedford which runs Monday to Friday (a service which I catch regularly), I noticed that it was formed of two Class 387 units and not the usual formation of two Class 319 units which has been running since December last year: http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/G73533/2016/07/11/advanced
Does anyone know if this is a permanent change due or if it was temporary substitution due to a faulty 319 unit?
It would be sad if there were no more Class 319's to Brighton, as I was under the impression that they would be around on the BML until the December timetable change. :cry:
Thanks
Does anyone know if this is a permanent change due or if it was temporary substitution due to a faulty 319 unit?
It would be sad if there were no more Class 319's to Brighton, as I was under the impression that they would be around on the BML until the December timetable change. :cry:
Thanks