Hey all!
I've found a strange fare anomaly, where supposedly no tickets are available between Evesham and Cheltenham Spa.
Presumably, this is due to the fact that previously you would need to go rather out of your way up to Birmingham, then back down to Cheltenham, but with the opening of Worcestershire Parkway, this isn't really needed anymore.
BR Fares does show XC fares available, but no booking itineraries are offered by any booking websites that I've found.
Any ideas how to work around this? I've not tried at a TVM, but I imagine it wouldn't work either.
I've found a strange fare anomaly, where supposedly no tickets are available between Evesham and Cheltenham Spa.
Presumably, this is due to the fact that previously you would need to go rather out of your way up to Birmingham, then back down to Cheltenham, but with the opening of Worcestershire Parkway, this isn't really needed anymore.
BR Fares does show XC fares available, but no booking itineraries are offered by any booking websites that I've found.
Any ideas how to work around this? I've not tried at a TVM, but I imagine it wouldn't work either.