Willie Bee
Member
A few weeks ago, I booked a return ticket for Newcastle to Durham tomorrow, which cost me £5.90.
The train details are as follows .. both journeys on CrossCountry
10:39 Depart NCL, arrive at 10:51 in DHM
15:16 Depart DHM, arrive at 15:28 in NCL
The ticket says I can travel on any off-peak trains, but I don't know which trains these are. I actually picked the times shown, as I have never travelled with CrossCountry before, so thought I would give them a try
4 hours in Durham should be plenty, but if I decided to return on a later train, or even earlier (if i am too sunburnt) ... which trains would be classed as off-peak
thank you !
The train details are as follows .. both journeys on CrossCountry
10:39 Depart NCL, arrive at 10:51 in DHM
15:16 Depart DHM, arrive at 15:28 in NCL
The ticket says I can travel on any off-peak trains, but I don't know which trains these are. I actually picked the times shown, as I have never travelled with CrossCountry before, so thought I would give them a try
4 hours in Durham should be plenty, but if I decided to return on a later train, or even earlier (if i am too sunburnt) ... which trains would be classed as off-peak
thank you !