heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Hi all,
I have decided to make this thread in case anyone has any news on what cars are currently done to make 158 950 - 959
Currently I only know one (i know 158 953 is out but no gen on coaches) so I will update this lists as replies come in
158 950 - 57751 52761 57761
158 951 - 57764 52764 52751
158 952 - 57762 52762 57748
158 953 - 57750 52750 52748
158 954 - 57760 52760 57747
158 955 -
158 956 -
158 957 -
158 958 -
158 959 -
cheers,
James.
I have decided to make this thread in case anyone has any news on what cars are currently done to make 158 950 - 959
Currently I only know one (i know 158 953 is out but no gen on coaches) so I will update this lists as replies come in
158 950 - 57751 52761 57761
158 951 - 57764 52764 52751
158 952 - 57762 52762 57748
158 953 - 57750 52750 52748
158 954 - 57760 52760 57747
158 955 -
158 956 -
158 957 -
158 958 -
158 959 -
cheers,
James.