D365
Veteran Member
- Joined
- 29 Jun 2012
- Messages
- 13,195
Was plenty at Stansted last year
A few traces still IIRC.
Was plenty at Stansted last year
Still some notepads knocking around the office, no doubt plenty more in various cupboards untouched for years...
Me tooI'll gladly take them off your hands![]()

Witham station (GA) still has car stop boards on platform 2.
Shoreham-by-Sea has NSE flashes on the CRT departure monitors
Do you mean Carpender's Park?
Easy to read - until the segments jammed, which seemed to be quite often!
Yes, I liked the look of those clocks but I do wish they could have found a way of silencing the movement of the segments.
I don't know the area very well at all but doesn't Croxley Green station (now closed) still have visible NSE signs???
Not sure if it's been mentioned but there is a plaque marking the opening of the subway between platforms at Watford Junction with an NSE logo on it.
ever-so-slightly off-topic, there's a view on Google maps of an unauthorised working over the South Tottenham curve, running from Seven Sisters to South Tottenham ...