Fgw+xc+swtconn
Member
Lets see who is first up with that one.
yes I know, I remembered after I posted
Warmley
I'm gonna split a few hairs here, but what about Reading, platform VI? 8)
^ - Wouldn't that be part of Birmingham's NET system, probabally served by Lichfield/Tamworth services? :?
I'm gonna split a few hairs here, but what about Reading, platform VI? 8)
Ermmm. Am I missing something with that answer? Do you seriously think CrossCountry are the only operator to serve those stations, or is it too early for me?glasgow central,motherwell,haymarket,edinburgh waverley, almouth, newcastle.:roll:
Sure ye aren't getting mixed up with platform 8 there, Celia?Only FGW use Reading platform 6.![]()

On the other hand though, it's possible that I might've got platforms 6 and 7 mixed up...hock:
![]()
WTF? you mean the station that got tore down ages agonot even any track there, or do you mean penns in warmley on the sutton park line? because thats long gone too and only the track remains

AFAIK Virgin were still allowed to keep hold of those handy little odds and ends, although XC were trying their hardest to twist the Governments arm left, right and centre over it.why dont we just throw London Euston in there too...
