Howardh
Established Member
- Joined
- 17 May 2011
- Messages
- 9,797
No link - it's all over the papers and the news (although strangely the Telegraph website won't allow comments, although the Graudian does.....).
1. It's now supposed to be "easy" to switch out-of-contract...is it??
2. Will all the other companies follow?
(a) Yes or (b) Yes
3. Do you believe n-powers reasons/excuses?
4. How much of the increase is due to the Pound falling (er, hello, Brexit)
and
5. I'm with OVO, and I think they're wonderful, was with n-power for a while in the 00's and thought the n stood for no power, no customer service, they were useless and the bills were unintelligible. Who are you with, and can you recommend?
1. It's now supposed to be "easy" to switch out-of-contract...is it??
2. Will all the other companies follow?
(a) Yes or (b) Yes
3. Do you believe n-powers reasons/excuses?
4. How much of the increase is due to the Pound falling (er, hello, Brexit)
and
5. I'm with OVO, and I think they're wonderful, was with n-power for a while in the 00's and thought the n stood for no power, no customer service, they were useless and the bills were unintelligible. Who are you with, and can you recommend?