warriorofrovac
Member
- Joined
- 23 Feb 2006
- Messages
- 313
I decided to make one..well why not, i take a few pictures of stuff from time to time.
http://benjamin-griffin.fotopic.net
http://benjamin-griffin.fotopic.net
http://benjamin-griffin.fotopic.net/p39423602.html
what on earth is that thing, is it some kind of maglev
it ran on a test track near cambridge in the 60's i believe. how come the pictures are blured
how come the pictures are blured?
What camera are you using?
I had the same problem with my old camera. Somer of the lower spec cameras have a fixed ISO and shutter speed, so unless your taking pictures in perfect conditions and angles, the image will come out blurry.
You may be interested in http://www.railworld.nethttp://benjamin-griffin.fotopic.net/p39423602.html
what on earth is that thing, is it some kind of maglev
I'm using an easypix V16 camera
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=easypix V16&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi
I'm going to take some pictures on that site tomorrow as someone requested some information about the maglev..so if a train comes along i'll try different angles and such.
You may be interested in http://www.railworld.net
cheers coxster
Not that the site tells you much..
I went out photographing for the first time today and going back to the start of the thread about the blurred pictures, I caught a hst on the fast loop past Darlington and it didn't blur?
It just had me thinking because the poster warriorofrovac was questioned on why the pictures were blurred and he said that it was because the trains were doing 30mph. The HST went past today at around 90 and I only took 2 actual shots with very basic kit which both weren't blurred.
Maybe I am just a natural :happy3:
Thats what I originally said about the angles, must be that then. Although I didn't do nothing special when the HST went past, just pointed and clicked. Must be the luck of the draw I guess.
I honestly thought that with a £34.99 camera I would have no chance with high speed shots, thats why I started at Darlington to make sure there was plenty of stationary traffic but I guess it can be done with any equipment.
Am still planning to start a dedicated North East site soon though and I will upgrade my equipment to complement this.