Hey, I have been a qualified driver for the past 6 years, and looking for a change, don't mind where I work but have always wanted to get into a FOC !
I have recently applied for a role at Balfour Beatty and have an interview in the next few weeks, I have some friends who work for Balfour as fitters and such but don't know anyone who is an actual driver.
Would anyone be able to shed some light on what a 'normal' shift would be like? I understand the role is mostly nights and that's about it, have reached out to there interview team but have yet to get a response.
Finding it hard to find any information about the role at all.
any help would be majorly appreciated
I have recently applied for a role at Balfour Beatty and have an interview in the next few weeks, I have some friends who work for Balfour as fitters and such but don't know anyone who is an actual driver.
Would anyone be able to shed some light on what a 'normal' shift would be like? I understand the role is mostly nights and that's about it, have reached out to there interview team but have yet to get a response.
Finding it hard to find any information about the role at all.
any help would be majorly appreciated