Moshi Moshi,
I haven't been down that way in a while, but I used to travel past Motherwell TMD on a fairly regular basis, and there were always some abandoned coaches, and even EWS liveried locos suck as 08s and 37s. Just wondering if anyone knows the fate of these locos because I don't recall any of them ever being moved (each time I passed, they were always in the exact same position).
Also, if anyone can supply any numbers of these locos, that'd be great!
Edit: Oh, and what's to happen to Motherwell TMD now that it's closed?
Arigatou gozaimasu!
I haven't been down that way in a while, but I used to travel past Motherwell TMD on a fairly regular basis, and there were always some abandoned coaches, and even EWS liveried locos suck as 08s and 37s. Just wondering if anyone knows the fate of these locos because I don't recall any of them ever being moved (each time I passed, they were always in the exact same position).
Also, if anyone can supply any numbers of these locos, that'd be great!
Edit: Oh, and what's to happen to Motherwell TMD now that it's closed?
Arigatou gozaimasu!
